Chapter 6

Winter was right. By the end of the day he had been whipped and put back in cryo. When in rod the doctor's came in to check on me I asked where my partner was.

The man sneered at me, "The soldier was returned to his icy kingdom". It made me sick hearing him talk about Winter like that. I wanted to punch the man in the face. I wanted to see his blood run down his face, and see his baffled expression as I hit him over and over again. It was all I could do to stay seated.

I could tell that he would be the first of many doctors checking on me today. I also knew that this man would not find out anything. He is a simple minded man and wouldn't spot a mutant if one flew through the door and screamed "look at me I'm a mutant". But I knew I would have to do something before to many people get a chance to get a look at me. This man may be an idiot but not all the doctors at hydra are.

After 20 minutes of poking and prodding the man left. The door locked after him. I figured the best time to do whatever I was gonna do would be when someone is in my room. When I'm alone my door is locked with 1-2 guards outside. But when someone is inside the door is unlocked and there are at least 3 guards outside. While there will be more guards it will be easier for me to make a scene, and j don't need to get past the guards to do that. I decided to take action the next time someone came into my room.

I was sitting on the table opposite the door with my head against the wall when the door opened again. I fought the instinct to sit up at attention when someone came in. That was one of the things hydra had drilled into my mind. I didn't care now.

I kept my eyes closed until I heard the door close and made sure it did not lock. Then I took my time sitting up. When I finally looked at the other person in the room I realized with a shock that it was my new best friend Alexander Perice.

"Well well well if it isn't Mr Trouble himself." The man said with an evil smirk.

I give a dry laugh, "Morning my loving handler." Sarcasm was dripping from my voice.

The older man sneered, "You are really in no place to be acting so brace. Must I remind you of what happened last time you cared out?"

I shuddered slightly at the memory but covered it up by rubbing my eye. "Yeah, yeah, yeah I know. Pain, recovery, questions, pain. Corporate and there is lass pain but just as many questions."

Pierce hadn't moved from the door yet. He still stood there staring at me. "You really make things difficult for me. You are so young and have so ugh potential. You could be the greatest thing our world has ever seen, yet you refuse to respect leadership and act out. You could be great, and we could help you on your way to greatness. But sadly you have to be difficult."

I was shocked by his speech, it almost sounded like he didn't completely hate me. That disappeared quickly though. Pierce grabbed the metal chair that was next to the door and moved it forward. He turned it around so that the back was facing me and sat down. His legs were spread around the back of the chair and his arms hung loosely over the back. I was still sitting in the table so I was above him. Between that and his casual stance I had an advantage.

I had a chance.

I let out another dry laugh. "You made me difficult the day you took my memories and removed me from my life. I am a problem only because you made me one."

With that I jumped up from the table and kicked pierce in the face. He fell backwards and I ran towards the door. He was so stunned at my outburst he didn't go after me.

I ripped the door open and punched the guard outside my door with my metal arm. The guard slumped to the ground and he was out cold. Before I could take another step two more guard we're coming at me.

They were coming from opposite sides of the room but were in line with each other. When they were about 2 yards away, and 4 feet apart I ran at them. I feel to my knees and slid into the space between them. I punched the one on my left where the sun don't shine and took his gun. I shot the one to my right in the shoulder then knocked them both out.

Pierce ran out of my cell and I took off. I started firing behind myself blindly without thinking. To late I realized that my shot was high and I glanced back.

Alexander Pierce was on the ground in a pool of his of his own blood. And the blood was coming from a whole right between his eyes. I killed him.

I couldn't stop to think about this now. I didn't have time to think about what this means. I know that a dozen agents would be flooding in here in seconds. I had to keep moving.

The room where winter is kept in cyro is three floors below me. It would be faster to talk the stairs so that's where I headed.

I could hear footsteps behind me but I was faster than them. I got to the stairs and jumped down the center. When I got to the right point I grabbed the railing and swung myself over into the ground. (CA:CW style).

This floor was quieter, most agents going to my last known location. Not taking any chances I ran quickly and quietly to the cyro room.

Winter had been in the same cyro tune ever since I've known him so I found him quickly. Not bothering with the mechanics I just hit the glass with my metal arm till it broke. Winter feel forward and gasped. After a moment he regained his composure slightly and looked at me.

"Kid? What's going on?" It was just then that I realized alarms had been set off. The blaring sound undoubtedly the first thing he noticed.

"My disturbance might of been to big. We have to get out." I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the door. "Like now!"

Winter moved quickly but not fast enough. Two hydra agents found us, but I took them both out before they could call for back up.

I grabbed another shot gun and put it in my waist band. I grabbed them mans larger gun and swung it across my back. Then took a final launcher in my other hand. Winter was grabbing weapons as well. We both took the men's jackets and hats so we could blend in better.

We headed for the elevator. I decided we should go for stealth instead of speed this time. We were 6 floors down and headed up foto the ground level. When we arrived we feel into ranks with the agents running down the hall way. We branched off with the group headed outside and got out with no trouble.

Once outside winter planted over a dozen grenades I didn't know he had. He must of taken them from the guards I took down. He placed them around the perimeter of the building and though some windows.

We got over to the gate and he set them off. They all went off at once and we ran. In the chaos no one saw us, and we didn't stop. We kept running till we couldn't hear the screams of men and women. We kept running till all smoke disappeared from the sky. We didn't stop till we were far away. But even then we weren't far enough.

Hey y'all. I've gotten many comments asking me to update and I'm sorry this didn't come sooner. I'm glad y'all are interested in this story. I want you to know that your comments help me to write so please comment!

Now somewhere in this chapter is a Harry Potter reference. The first person to comment with the correct part gets a shot out in the next chapter! Please comment!!!