Chapter 15

Percy Stark

I was laying down cuffed to a chair/ bed thing as a medic worked on my wounds. (Think of what Clint was laying in in Avengers but with real restraints). The team left a few minutes ago to discuss thing, but vision stayed to watch me.

I couldn't remember anything that happened now. I'm completely aware while it happens but once it over I can't remover a thing. I'm scared to find out what all I did.

My head was throbbing and there was dried blood on my face. My stomach felt like someone had taken a hot sword and stabbed me with it. Steve dislocated my left shoulder, and reopened that wound, and I broke my nose. So in one word I feel like crap.

After what felt like an eternity the team came back in. I didn't look at them, I just lied there looking at the ceiling. The medic had gotten the major problems, and Dad told her to leave.

Dad sat in a chair next to me and the rest of the team stood around him. Natasha's face was bruised and I think I might of broken her jaw.

"Percy," Dad started,"what happened?"

"I don't remember anything I did. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. I was trapped watching myself hurt them. And now I don't remember it. All I know is I couldn't stop it. That it wasn't me." No point in hiding the truth.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Sam asked me.

"Natasha kicking me in the stomach and falling to the ground. The next thing I know I am on the ground and Steve is on top of me. I can see blood and feel pain in my whole body."

"Has it happened before?" Natasha asks.

"Yes but not in months. It would happen when I was with hydra. It was like I would go Rogue and attack on sight. Winter was always the one who would get me out of them. He was the only one stronger than me. They would happen mainly after I had been wiped but once we escaped it only happened once. I thought they were over." Pain filled my words. I hated that I had hurt them and damaged their trust in me. The physical pain was also horrible.

"Say we believe you," Steve said after a moment. "how do we know it won't happen again?"

"You don't."

"And what are we supposed to do if you loose control again? What if you attack someone less skilled, who can't defend them self. What if you kill a civilian?" Steve sounded put out, his words were harsh but I knew he was right. I couldn't trust myself.

"I don't know. I don't know why I do this. I don't know how it happens. I just know that I can't control it. I know you guys have no reason to trust me anymore. If you want to lock me up it's fine. I've caused enough damage, I don't deserve your trust." I couldn't meet their eyes. I know they hate me now.

"Perseus Jackson Stark you better stop talking like that right now!" Dad voice was loud and demanding. "We aren't mad at you, we just want to help you. We want to keep you safe, but we also have to think about the safety of others.

"I know," he continued, "that you would never intentionally hurt anyone. We need to figure out how to get you out of these episodes before anything bad happens."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. They didn't hate me. I don't know why but they don't.

"We could sedate him." Wanda suggests.

I laughed slightly but regretted it immediately. Pain flared up in my gut. My head felt like a million tons of brick were resting on it, and on top of all that my nose started bleeding again.

Steve Rogers

I was not having a great day. I know that it wasn't Percy attacking us but I am a little nervous around him. When we were talking to him he laughed slightly then broke out in a huge coughing fit. He tried to grab his torso but his hands were restrained. His nose started bleeding and he flung around violently.

"Now may be a good time for Wanda's suggestion!" I said to the team. Tony nodded and ran to a near by table and grabbed a needle.

"Try to get him still!" Tony commanded. I grabbed his left arm and held it down. The rest of his body continued to thrash but his arm was still. Tony stuck the needle in and the boy stilled. Just before his eyes closed, I saw nothing but pain in his sea green orbs.

The medic came back in and we all left.

"What are we going to go?" I asked when we got to the living room. I sat down on the couch and looked at the rest of the team.

"Tones, you said you were gonna send him to Xavier's right?" Rhodey asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well, we could see if he could fix some thing up here," he tapped his head, "it wouldn't hurt to try."

We all nodded, and tony got up. I filled him to his lab. On a large screen he called the professor.

"You know, Tony Logan might be able to help too. I mean he has some experience with being experimented on and having his memories stolen."

Tony sighed, "Your right. But I don't know if he can stand me long enough to help."

On the screen an image of the professor and Logan appeared.

"Stark," the wolverine sneered.

"Logan, why don't you leave us for a few moments." Charles started.

"No! Stay." The two men in the screen looked at me oddly but said nothing.

"I'm sorry to bother you again Charles," Tony started. "but Percy is worse than we thought. He did something today where he completely lost control and attacked four of our team members. He said he didn't remember anything but knows he couldn't do anything to stop. We were wondering if you could help him."

The older man thought for a moment then nodded. "I can try my best, but I can't promise anything. Percy has been through a lot and his mind will be difficult to work with, but I will try."

"Why did you want my to hear this?" Logan asked.

"Because," I said, "he needs someone to help him right now. Not just the kind of help Charles can offer. He needs someone who and understand what he has been through and no one here can offer that. But I think you can." He nodded and I can see determination in his eyes. I knew I had come to the right person.

"When will he be coming?" Charles asked.

"The sooner the better." Toby responded. "He's pretty badly injured right now, but once he's better we will send him to you."

The two men nodded then the call ended.

"This is gonna be a long and difficult path, but it's the best thing we can do for him." I said. "Your doing the right thing Tony."

He stood up and walked toward the door. "I hope your right."