Chapter 10

Tony Stark

I was in my lab working on random projects. I could hear gunshots in the streets but I didn't worry about it. Police could handle that.

I was about to get up and get some food when Friday's voice filled the room. "Sir Percy is here and in need of medical attention."

I jump up, abandoning what I was doing. I felt Complete and utter shock, but run out into the hallway and then I realize I have no idea where he is.

"Friday where is he?"

"Coming up the elevator, he should be here in seconds." As Friday finished speaking the elevator opened and I saw my son laying on the floor unconscious. I run in and see a pool of blood around him.

I pick him up bridal style and rush him to The closest lab. I called a medic from a few floors down and told them to hurry.

I didn't stop to think about how or why he was back, all I knew was he was hurt and needed me.

I laid him down on the table, and saw he had four gun shot wounds. Shoulder, leg, stomach and chest. I pulled his jacket and t-shirt off. When I did I saw that his right arm was completely metal. From the shoulder down, his arm was gone. I tried to ignore it was I worked. The medic got him oxygen and I number him. Then together we started removing the bullets.

Afterward we went to wash the wounds. Everything was normal until I ran water over the holes. All of his wounds seemed to get smaller. All bleeding stoped and the wounds looked a day or two old, when 20 minutes ago they looked fresh.

I turned to Doctor. "Did you see that?"

He nodded faintly. "I've never seen anything like that."

"Should we try it again?" I was eager to find out more about what just happened. And it seemed to help Percy so I didn't see why not.

The man smiles slightly, "Sure, but not to much."

As I poured more water on him, Percy gasped and shot up. Once he was sitting up he started coughing. I grabbed his shoulder and eased him back down. Soon enough he quieted down.

He looked panicked for a moment but once his eyes met mine, it seemed as is the weight of the world was lifted from his shoulders.

"Dad" it was barley a whisper but it was there. And right now it was the best thing I had ever heard.

"I'm here bud. I'm here." I gripped his left hand even though that was the shoulder that got shot. I couldn't bring myself to hold his metal hand. So much had happened but I knew this was still my little boy. He was still my Percy.

"Thank you." I didn't know what he was saying this for but I figured that whatever it was was a big deal to him.

"Of course kid. Now you need rest. We can talk later but right now you should go back to sleep." Percy nodded slightly and closed his eyes. I stayed next to him until his breathing evened out and I knew he was asleep. Then I walked over to the doctor.

"I have no idea what just happened. But I'm not going to question why my son came back home. I'm just glad he did."

Sorry this is short I should update later today or tomorrow. Please comment and vote!