Chapter 20

Professor Xavier

Logan told me about what Percy had said. The way he described his mind, and his experience with Kurt. I figured it would be difficult to get a straight answer f I'm Percy right now, so I went to Kurt instead.

I called the man into my office, and he sat down across from me. "I know that you were as shocked as the rest of us at Percy's reaction yesterday, but he has said some interesting things since then."

I explained what Percy told Logan, and he was quiet the entire time.

(A/N I'm completely making this up. Sorry if it's ooc and didn't follow his story line bc I know it won't.)

When I finished he looked up at me. "I did help aid an attack on an enemy base once. I wasn't told who we were going to kill, or anything. I was just told where to bring the shooter to." He looked ashamed of himself.

"Who lead this attack?"

Kurt shook his head. "I do not know. I do not even know who the shooter was, but they came and found me. They all wore masks and robes, I never saw any of their faces. They told me that they needed my skills, and that I would be paid very highly for my assistance. All I had to do was teleport one man into a base, and get them out before getting caught.

"It was at a time when I wasn't with the X-Men. I needed money, so I agreed. I thought that he was dead, that I could forget I ever did that. But here he is, and he thinks I'm trying to kill him." The man once again hung his head in shame.

I sighed, "I will talk to Percy and explain what happened. But for the time being, I would suggest keeping your distance." He nodded and then disappeared.

I rolled down the hall and towards Percy's room. I knocked before entering. He was sitting on his window seal looking out side. His fingers twirled slightly lifting water up in the air.

"Your powers are extraordinary Percy. If you allow us to, we can make you even better. And we can get rid of what HYDRA did to you. We can help you become the best you possible."

He didn't look at me, or even acknowledge that I had came in.

"We can't do any of that if you don't let us though. Logan told me about Kurt, and your explanation of your mental damage." I paused expecting him to react, but he still did not move from his spot. "I have thought of a way to get rid of Hydras control on you for good. It will take a lot from you, drain you both physically and mentally. You most likely won't be able to use your powers for almost a week. But you will have so little energy you probably won't even miss then. What do you think?"

When he still didn't respond I went over to him and touched his arm. He flinch but wouldn't look at him. I hadn't wanted to do this but he wasn't leaving me much choice. I entered his mind.

"Percy," I said in his mind. He flinched slightly. "I want to help you, we all do. But we can't if you won't help your self. You have to let us help you."

He started pushing against my mind, and I lost my hold. He finally turned and looked at me. "I don't deserve to be helped." He said plainly. "I know that "Kurt" Disney want to help me, and he had probably convinced the rest of your "team" that I'm pointless. You are just giving me a false sense of security so I will let my guard down so they can attack me."

The young man growled slightly and sent a glare my way. "I know that I don't deserve your help, or anyone's help. But when I came here I was told you would be different. But your just like everyone else." His glare sent a shiver down my back. I have seen a lot of things, including an anger Wolverine, but Percy still made me sink into my seat slightly.

"You don't need to worry about any of that happening Percy. What happened between you and Kurt isn't what you think. He didn't know who you were, who HYDRA was, or anything. He was hired to teleport a man into a building and get him out before they were found. He had no idea what was going to happen. He regrets that pain he caused you, and is extremely sorry. He didn't want to hurt you, and he never did."

Percy was quiet for a moment, then he looked up at me. He clenched his fist and the water he had been playing with returned to the cup. "If your sure about this, then fine. When do we start?"

I smiled at the young man, "Now."

I had him lay down on his bed and I placed my hand on his head. I could tell that what I was doing was causing Percy discomfort, but he didn't complain. He said nothing the entire time, and ended up passing out about half way though.

After almost 7 hours I was finished. Well, not finished, but done for now. Percy was out cold, so I went on and left. It was just after midnight.

I was mentally drained from today so I went to my room. I know one thing for sure, we are going to have a lot of long nights while Percy is here.

Sorry this is late and kinda short. I should update soon. Please vote and comment, seeing what y'all think really helps motivate me to write.