Second Chance

Harry's POV
"Hey, Potter!" Draco yelled after me.
"What do you want, Malfoy?" I
said without emotion.
"I heard you liked guys," Draco said with a smirk as he got really close.
"Wh-who said that?!" I didn't tell anybody before.
"It doesn't matter, all that you should know is..," Draco's lips were almost touching mine.
"I love you," Draco whispered to me. I woke up.
"Draco?!" I yelled.
Ron stared at me. "What the bloody hell was that? Did you just call him by his first name and dream about him? Mate, you have some bloody explaining to do,"
"I don't even know, Ron," I said while putting on my glasses.
"Okay, well, please tell me when you find out... Wait, what did you dream?"
"Oh.. Dr-Malfoy.. Just got badly hurt, probably killed," I said trying to be convincing.
"Alright, if you say so, mate.. We are going to be late if we keep talking though," Ron quickly said before they got dressed and rushed to the Great Hall.
-Time Skip-
"Harry, why aren't you eating?" Hermione asked while watching me play with my food. I didn't hear her. I was too lost in thought. Do I like Draco? "Harry? Are you okay?" Hermione asked concerned.
"Oh, sorry, 'Mione.. Yeah, I'm okay, I'm just.. thinking," I didn't look up until..
"Hey, Potter!" Draco yelled from the Slytherin table.
"What, Malfoy?"
"Oh, please, call me Draco." Draco said smiling.
"Wh-what?" I was shocked. Was Draco being nice?
"I want to put all of those things behind us."
"Oh, that's.. actually.. brilliant." I smiled and ate my food.
"Brilliant?! He is a git! The enemy!" Ron yelled at me.
"Everybody deserves a second chance!" I ran to the boy's bathroom and left the rest of my food.