Confession

Harry's POV
My heart felt as it was going to explode. Does he like me back? We arrived to class right on time.
"Why does it smell like your cologne in here?" I asked.
"I can't smell anything execpt your cologne." Draco said confused.
"I agree with Draco for once, all I can smell is your cologne, Harry. Also, we couldn't find you, where did you go?" Ginny entered in on the conversation.
"Bathroom." I said emotionless.
"Oh, okay." Ginny was confused by the lack of emotion.
"Could anybody tell me what this potion is?" The professer asked. Hermione raised her hand.
"Yes, Miss Granger?"
"Amortenia, it is the strongest love potion in the world and it smells like what you desire most. Yes, we all heard the comments," She said turning towards us three. Ginny realized that I liked Draco and ran out of the classroom crying. Draco blushed and so did I.
"I-I should probably go talk to h-her," I said nervously.
"Professer, may I go talk to her?" I asked.
"As long as you hurry back," The professer said excusing me. It didn't take too long to find her, she was just sitting outside of the classroom crying.
"Ginny.."
"Why didn't you tell me you were gay?!" She yelled at me.
"I'm not fully gay.. But yea, I do like guys too.." I corrected her.
"Are you breaking up with me for him?" She wiped away a tear.
"Yes.. I'm so sorry, Ginny.." I apologized.
"Its okay, I guess..I want you to know that I support you, I just need some time to heal.." She wiped away her tears and walked back in the classroom before me.
-Time Skip-
I didn't feel like eating lunch knowing that I just broke somebody's heart and one of my best friends were going to hate me even more than he already did.
"Harry!" Draco yelled from the Slytherin table. I looked up.
"I need to talk to you after school.. Does the library sound okay?" He seemed nervous asking, so I figured it was about the potions incident.
"Yeah, see you there." I agreed nervously. I decided to eat so that Draco didn't have to worry about me eating.
"Harry, sorry that I called you out in potions.. How did that go after?" Hermione asked concerned.
"Its okay, 'Mione.. I broke up with Ginny."
"Is she okay?"
"She said that she supports me, but needs time to heal."
"Well, that's a good sign.. I will try to talk to her and Ron after school."
-Time Skip-
I went to the library after my last class and Draco was standing at the entrance. We walked together into the library to a place where nobody else was at.
"Are we here to talk about the... incident?" I asked while looking down and biting my lip.
"Kind of.. Harry, I liked you since I saw you first year." He confessed.
"Draco.." I smiled.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" He looked into my eyes lovingly.
"Yes!" I gave him a hug almost knocking him down.
"Calm down." He chuckled.
"Draco.. What about your father? Wouldn't he be mad at you?" I asked.
"I thought you didn't care about my father, but yes and I don't care, I love you." He said and kissed my forehead.