Amortentia

It was charms class. I couldn't help but to smile at Harry the whole time. I can't believe that he is actually my boyfriend after waiting all these years. I wrote him a note and made it into a bird like I had done before, but the other time, it was a drawing of him hit in qudditch. I blew the note to him and he caught it.
______________
Dear Harry,
I just wanted to say I love you and if I haven't said this already, I'm really sorry for being mean. I was only being mean to cover up that I love you, I have since I saw you before the sorting ceremony.
_

_____________Love, your boyfriend
Harry's POV
I looked over to Draco after reading the note and smiled at him. I mouthed the words "I love you too" to him. He smiled back at me. I can't believe that he is my boyfriend, I just wish that I would have realized sooner that I love him and he loves me too.
-Time Skip-
It was at lunch in the Great Hall. Ginny hands me a plate with sweets and a drink.
"I want us to be friends, is that okay?" Ginny asked.
"Of course, but you didn't have to get me these," I say pointing to the sweets and drink.
"I know, but please try them, I made them myself," Ginny begged.
"Okay, okay, I bet they are good anyways," I chuckle. I ate some of the sweets and went to drink the drink. It smelt like Draco, then I realized something. This is that in love potion!
"Ginny! I can smell that it is Amortenia!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry, I just-" Ginny panicked.
"No excuses!" I yelled.
"Ginny, I thought you were better than this," Hermione said harshly.
"I can't believe my own sister could do such a thing," Ron was disappointed.
"What is going o-" Professer McGonagall was interrupted.
"Pansy! I know what this is, we learned this in class! What the bloody hell?!" Draco shouted from the Slytherin table. I could hear her trying to reason with Draco. Professor Slughorn walked over there.
"What's going on?" Professor Slughorn asked.
"She tried to give me Amortentia!" Draco whisper-yelled.
"Oh my, Parkinson, I have to expel you," Slughorn said disappointed.
"Same thing happen here I suppose?" Proffesor McGonagall asked when she saw the potion.
"Yes, ma'am," I answered.
"I also have to expel as well than, go pack your things," McGonagall looked at Ginny and then at Pansy disappointed.
-Time Skip-
Draco's POV
I was by the dark forest with Harry again.
"Lunch was interesting today" I sighed.
"Sure was. Good thing we remembered the potion," Harry said.
"How couldn't we?" I chuckled. I laid down in the grass and looked at the stars.
"Join me?" I asked. He laid down next to me and after awhile of talking, he cuddled with me. As, he is too cute. I blushed a tiny bit. He looked up at me.
"You know, people already shipped us since first year. They call it Drarry," I brought it up.
"Drarry.. I like that," Harry smiled.
"Guess what," I smiled.
"What?"
"This is a bit cheesy, but I love you Drarry much," I chuckled. Harry laughed.
"I love you Drarry much too," Harry sat up a little bit and then leaned down were his face is close to mine. He put his fore arms on the ground on each side of my head so he didn't fall. I smirked. I get to kiss him again! We kissed for a couple of minutes. Right when Harry put his other leg on the other side of me, not breaking the kiss, we were interrupted.
"Harry?" Hagrid sees us. Harry quickly got up and so did I.
"Hagrid!" Harry panicked.
"Ah, its alright Harry, I won't tell anyone. But say, aren't you dating Ginny?" Hagrid looked disappointed in Harry.
"We broke up and the reason why she got expelled was because she tried giving me a love potion today. Parkinson also tried to give Draco one too," Harry told him.
"Ah, okay, well I suppose you need your alone time. I'll get going, but don't stay out here too late now," Hagrid chuckled and left.
"We should probably go," I said.
"Yeah," Harry agreed. We went to our common rooms and Harry gave me a kiss on the cheek before so.