Pansy's Plan

Pansy's POV
"Draco likes Potter and Potter likes him back?!" I was angry.
"Pansy.. Calm down, but yes, found out in potions," Blaise tried to calm me.
"I don't care when! I thought he loved me! He took me to the Yule Ball!" I threw a book that was laying in the Slytherin common room.
"Pansy.. He told me that he was gay in Three Broomsticks when you went to the bathroom.. He meant the Yule Ball as friends.. and a little bit of a cover up from his gayness.. You would except him if you really loved him," Blaise stared at me.
"What would you know about love?! I love him way too much to let this happen! He will love me and only me!" I stomped off to the girls dorm.
Blaise's POV
I knew that something bad was going to happen, but it was going to be difficult for me to stop. Oh well, not my problem.
Ron's POV
I didn't feel like going anywhere after finding out that the "Golden Boy" broke my little sister's heart. How could he do such a thing?! I kicked the bed which all that did was hurt my foot. I sighed and sat on the bed. I guess you can't control who you love. I decided to apologize to Harry when he is in the Gryffindor common room or boy's dorm. Wait, where is Harry?
Herminone's POV
I felt so happy for Harry. He is finally going to get the love of his life. I could tell Harry liked Draco from the beginning, even if he didn't. Where is Ginny? I guess I will just talk to her tomorrow. I go to the Gryffindor girl's dorm and study.
Ginny's POV
"A letter?" I take the letter from the owl.
            __________________________

Dear Weasley,
     If you want Harry to like you again, I have a plan. Meet me outside the dark forest.

Sincerely, Parkinson.
______________________________

Harry would like me again? How does she know we broke up? Oh well, I'm going, he will love me.
Pansy's POV
I left after sending the owl and waited a few feet away from the dark forest. What is taking her so long? It hadn't even been that long, but I  just wanted Draco to love me already.
"Parkinson," Ginny arrived.
"Hello, Weasely," I said rather harsh.
"What is the plan already?" Ginny got a little impatient. I pulled out two love potions.
"We use these on them," I smirked.
"Them? And how did you get that?! It is against school rules!" Ginny started to freak out.
"I want Draco and you want Potter, so lets just get them to love us and not each other," I rolled my eyes. Did I have to explain that?
"Okay, as long as Harry is mine forever," Ginny smirked.