Sneaking Out

Draco's POV
I was invited to go to Hogsmeade with the golden trio.
"Harry, hold on, I need to tell them something. Weasely, Granger!" I called after them after I stopped walking. They walked back over to us.
"You can call us by our names since we are friends now, but yes?" Hermione asked.
"Yeah, what is it?" Harry asked.
"I will tell you in a minute, Harry," I kissed his cheek and then whispered to Ron and Hermione what was happening. I walk back over to Harry and they walk away.
"Where are they going?" Harry looked confused.
"On a date, but we will meet back up later," I pulled out a blindfold from my pocket and started putting it on his face.
"Why do I need a blindfold?" Harry asked, but didn't move.
"You will see," I replied.
"But I can't see with a blindfold," Harry joked.
"Come on," I chuckled and then picked him up. I carried him somewhere and set him down. I took the blindfold off him and he saw where we were, Three Broomsticks.
"Is this a date?" Harry smiled.
"It is," I smiled back. We went inside and sat at a table.
"Thanks, babe. I love you," stared lovingly into my eyes and I did the same to him.
"I have been loving you longer, baby,"
"Everything is always a competition, isn't it?" Harry chukled and so did I.
"Are you ready to order?" The waiter asked.
"I am, are you?" I asked Harry.
"Yeah, I would like a Butterbeer," He told the waiter.
"And what about you, sir?"
"I would like the same," I answered and then looked at Harry. The waiter left our table with our order. We were only talking for awhile before the waiter came back with our order and gave it to us. We drank our drinks and talked. When we finished with our drinks, I pulled out money to pay for it.
"You don't have to pay," Harry had a hint of gilt in his face.
"Its okay, I brought you on the date and I have plenty of money, remember?" I assured him.
"Okay, but I have money too," Harry tried to convince me.
"Save it up then, I already live in a manor," I paid and before Harry could try to pay himself, I carried him out.
"Why do you have to be so sweet?" Harry asked.
"Because I love you, Harry." I kissed his forehead.
"I love you too, Draco." He smiled. We met up with Ron and Hermione in front of the broom store and I put Harry down.
"How was your date?" Hermione asked and smiled.
"Brilliant," Harry and I answered at the same time.
"How was your date?" Harry asked.
"It was also brilliant," Ron stared of seemingly. Hermione chuckled.
"It was indeed," Hermione agreed with Ron and smiled.
"Seems like you guys had some fun," I teased.
"..Maybe," Ron answered.
"Anyways, we should head back," Hermione said quickly.
"Alright," I said and then picked Harry up again out of nowhere.
"Hey!" Harry laughed.
-Time Skip-
It was past curfew, but I was a prefect, so I went to see Harry.
"What's the password?" Asked the fat lady.
"Quid agis," I answered, Harry had told me the password during our date. The fat lady gave me a weird look before letting me in. I saw Harry and walked over to his bed.
"Hey, baby," I whispered. Harry turned around when asking, "Draco?"
"Yeah," I answered in a whisper. Harry got up and hugged me.
"Lets go somewhere else, people are sleeping here," I looked around.
"Yeah, hold on," Harry pulled out a cloak.
"What is that?" I asked.
"It was my father's invisibility cloak," Harry put the cloak on.
"Harry? Where did you go?"
"I'm still here," Harry took it off his head. We walked out of the Gryffindor common room with Harry wearing the cloak. We went to the boy's bathroom.
"Harry? Are you still there?" I asked in a normal volume now that nobody else was there. Harry didn't answer. I opened my mouth to ask again. Before I could say anything, Harry was kissing me. I was shocked at first, but then made out with him.
-Time skip-
Wow. We put our clothes back on and walked out of the bathroom. I fixed my hair. That was great. I smirk at Harry.
"I will see you tomorrow," I kissed Harry on the lips.
"Goodnight," Harry smiled.
"Goodnight," I winked at Harry and then he winked back. Harry put on his invisibility cloak and I went back to the Slytherin common room.