The Secrets

Draco's POV
"Weasley! You better go apologize to him right now or I will hex you!" I yelled so loud that the whole Great Hall must of heard.
"Go ahead, you bloody git!" Ron yelled back at me. Anger filled me.
"I don't have time to waste on you, I'm going to go find Harry like a good friend!" I stomped off, but heard them talking as I left.
"I'm going to go find him too, Ronald," Hermione said disappointed.
"I should too, he probably needs me most since I'm his true love," Ginny said loud and clear to show off.
I rolled my eyes where nobody could see as I walked out the door.
"Harry?! Where are you?!" I yelled over and over again.
"I'm.. in here!" Harry yelled while sobbing from in the boy's bathroom. I walk in and he is sitting in the corner with his knees up to his chest.
"Harry.. are you okay?" I sit next to him.
"I'm fine." He said while a tear rolled down his cheek.
"Its Weasely isn't it?" I sat infront of him and wiped the tears off his cheeks.
"...I don't think he is going to be friends with me especially if he finds out that-" Harry stopped talking.
"Finds out what? You can tell me, I promise not to tell." I went back to sitting next to him and I put my arm around him.
"You probably wouldn't like it either." Harry finally looked up from his knees and into my eyes.
"How about we both tell each other our secret and promise not to tell or judge?" I suggested.
"Okay, I promise not to tell anybody or to judge you." He smiled weakly
"I also promise then."
"Three..Two..One.." We counted down together.
"I like guys." We said at the same time.
"Wait, what?!" I was shocked that I actually had a chance.
"Really?!" Harry seemed a bit happy.
"Got anybody on mind?" I asked stupidly.
"Yeah.." Harry blushed a little bit.
"Who?" I asked way too happily.
"I will tell if you tell me who you like." Harry smirked knowing I wouldn't do it.
"Nevermind then, but we should get to class, we have potions together." I got up and then helped Harry up. I didn't want to let go of his hand, but he couldn't know that he was my crush.
"Thanks, Draco." He hugged me and a few seconds later, I hugged back. He technically held my hand and hugged me on the same day. Sadly, the hug only lasted for about five seconds instead of forever.
"Let's get to class before we are late." He said cheerfully with all the sadness gone from his face.
"Wait.. Harry, what about Ginny, you like guys," I remembered.
"I like girls too, but yeah..I like a guy now and.. I don't know how to break up with her," Harry looked down.
"Well, I'm here for you to talk, I'm not the best on love advice though," I hugged Harry. He hugged back.
"Alright lets go or we really will be late," I said as I stopped hugging him.
We walk to class.