First Kiss

Draco's POV
"We should probably go, its getting crowded," I whispered into Harry's ear.
"Yeah, people never go by the dark forest, want to go by it?" Harry whispered back.
"S-sure," I agreed nervously. The dark forest? We would be alone together though. No, stop it, don't think that. Bad Draco.
"Scared, Malfoy?" He teased.
"Oh and Potter isn't?" I chuckled.
"We aren't going in it plus I'm here to protect you. I killed Voldemort you know," He held my hand and then started pulling me out of the library. I saw people staring, but I didn't care, I love him. We make it to the dark forest and see Pansy and Ginny shaking hands.
"Pansy? Weasely? What are you guys doing?" I asked.
"Oh, we decided.. to become friends," Pansy lied.
"..Yeah! We are!" Ginny acted all happy.
"That's great," Harry smiled.
"Yeah.. Brilliant!" I felt that they were up to something, but I let it slip because Pansy always seemed like that.
"Well, we should get going," Ginny said quickly.
"Bye," We said as they walked away.
"So.. why did you want to be here?" I asked.
"So that.. we are a-alone," Harry blushed. I smirk at him.
"You want us to be alone together?" I got closer to Harry and put my hands behind his head.
"Dr-Draco," Harry blushed even more, but he put his arms around my waist. I leaned in and kissed him. I can't believe it, my first kiss and I get to have it with Harry James Potter!
Harry's POV
I get to kiss Draco Lucius Malfoy, I can't believe it! I just wish he was my first kiss. A few minutes passed while they were making out. We parted away.
"Dr-Draco, I-" I stuttered.
"I'm sorry, I should have done that. I-I just-" He freaked out.
"I was going to say that I love you," I chuckled. Draco blushed.
"I love you too, Harry," Draco gave me a hug and I pulled him into another kiss.
-Time Skip-
"Its getting late," I said looking up.
"Yeah, see you tomorrow?" Draco asked.
"Yeah, right here after school? Maybe same thing?" I winked, teasing him. Draco blushed.
"Yeah.. I would love that," Draco smiled.
"Well, come on, babe," I held on to his hand and he walked me to the Gryffindor common room.
Ron's POV
"Harry?! Where have you been? I have been worried sick.. and I'm sorry about being a git earlier," I apologized.
"Sorry, I was hanging out with Draco," Harry confessed.
"Its okay, just tell me next time, please," I smiled to Harry.
"I'm going to hang out with him after school."
"Okay, are you guys dating?"
"Yeah.. We are," Harry smiled to himself.
"Well, I'm happy that you are happy," I hugged him.
"Goodnight, Ron," Harry said while we got changed.
"Goodnight, mate," We both went to bed.
"Ron! Wake up! I need to tell you something!" Hermione was yelling at me beside my bed.
"What happened?! How did you get in the boy's dorm?!" I quickly sat up.
"I'm pregnant! My scholarship!" Hermione started crying.
"I thought you were a virgin! Did you cheat on me?!" I yelled. Hermione didn't answer. I woke up.
"Hermione?!" I yelled while crying.
"Ron.. Are you okay?" Harry just finished getting dressed when he finished his sentence.
"Just a nightmare.." I wiped my tears away.
"What happened?"
"Well, 'Mione was pregnant and I'm a virgin and I thought she was too."
"She probably is a virgin, don't worry about it, she loves you so much. She tells me that she loves you so much and never wants to loose you all the time," Harry hugged me and I got dressed. We headed to our classes.