Last Day

Harry's POV
It was the end of the day, everybody was packed up. The Great Hall was filled with students hanging out before the train came. I was talking to Ron and Hermione when all of the sudden somebody hugged me from behind.
"Hey, baby," Draco whispered in my ear. I smiled and turned around.
"Hey," I whispered back and hugged him.
"I'm pretty sure you guys are dating now. Why won't you just say it?" Neville asked. I looked at Draco and he nods.
"Fine, we are and have been for a long time," I admitted.
"Well, he hasn't been bullying for awhile now, so I guess I'm okay with it.. Anyways, I need to figure out what I forgot," Neville looked at his Remembrall and walked off.
"You don't mind if everybody knows about our relationship do you?" Draco asked and smiled.
"I don't mind, why?" I questioned. Draco pulled me by my hand and stopped infront of everybody.
"Draco? What's going on?" I asked nervously.
"You will see," Draco smiled and then turned to everybody to say, "I have an announcement to make!" I stood there frozen. Is he telling everybody about us dating? Draco gets down on one knee reaching in his pocket after everybody looked. Merlin! Is he proposing?! I smiled and covered my mouth. Draco pulled out a ring box and opened it.
"Harry James Potter, will you marry me?" Draco proposed.
"Yes!" Draco smiled as he put the ring on me and I gave him a hug. Draco chuckled.
"I love you," Draco hugged back.
"I love you too," I forgot people were watching and started to make out with Draco.
"Excuse me, congratulations, but can you do that somewhere private?" Professor McGonagall walked over. We stopped making out and stood up.
"Thank you, sorry, ma'am," I apologized. Professor McGonagall noded and walked away.
"Congratulations guys!" Hermione smiled.
"Yeah, congrats!" Ron patted me on the back.
"Hey, Ron?" Hermione looked over to Ron and smiled.
"Yeah, 'Mione?" He asked. Hermione got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box. Ron smiled.
"Will you marry me?" She asked.
"Yes!" He hugged her. She put the ring on herself and hugged him back.
"Wait.. I was supposed to do that," Ron pointed out.
"You were too slow," Hermione teased.
I looked over to Draco.
"How are we going to see each other now?" I frowned.
"Well, I bought my own house and I'm applying for a job if you want to move in," Draco smiled.
"Really?" I smiled. Draco noded. The trains arrived and all students left Hogwarts.
-Time Skip-
We arrived at platform 9 3/4. I hugged Ron and Hermione and left with Draco to our house.
"Here we are," Draco smirked proud of himself.
"Woah," I was amazed at the size of the house. It was a Manor.
"Want to come inside?" He asked.
"That's a bit bold, but if you insist," I joked.
"Come on," He laughed and pulled me in the house.
-Time Skip-
We finally finished unpacking.
"Do you like our room?" He asked.
"Yeah," I said while looking around the gigantic room. I looked back at him and he was smiling proudly.
"We should probably go to sleep then," Draco started to change his clothes and so did I. We laid down on the bed.
Draco rolled over facing me and I was already facing him  while smiling.
"I love you," I said while getting comfortable.
"I love you too," He smiled and then cuddled me. We fell asleep a few minutes later.