1. Midnight Love

Moon shined through the, squeezed together, blinds. The relaxation from the quiet place swirled in Cameron's system, his head tilted back, nape touching the scratchy top of the couch infront of the television. The television in a frozen still as Cameron awaited a new match, thumbs on the joystick, he groaned. Boredom now tugging at his eyelids, shutting them softly together. He breathed in.

Once.

Twice.

And suddenly a thuding, like a dull punching, against the dark wooded door echoed through the small living room, straddling Cameron. His hairs stood up on his neck, straight as wires. He didn't expect someone, not at this time. The thuding stopped for a second, Cameron now hearing his own thoughts.

His joystick slipped down from his tigh as he stood up, ignoring the television that moved now. Blood rushed to his legs that were bent like a bow before, now straightened up, his face made a grimace from that sudden feeling of blood rushing in his untouched nerves.

,,Hello?" his voice cracked, even he was surprised how his voice sounded. He stepped his way towards the door, seeing it vibrate in its hinges, before realizing the thuding was actually someone knocking agresively on the wooden surface.
The relaxation from the night time faded away a long time ago, now replaced by a slight fear that tugged at the boys fingertips.

,,Cameron!" said the deep voice behind the door, rather familiar, ,,open the door!" the voice shouted. Cameron's mind worked and started to sort the voice to the names. Matt? Toby?

Then suddenly as if a finger pointed on one of the names.

Eric.

Without hesitation his long fingers turned the key in the hole with a click. He seized the doorknob then, pushing it down. The door swung open, he was met with a booze smell with a faded smell of his favorite shampoo.

,,Finally, I was dialing the firefighters already, to open this goddamn door." Eric said, looking mad at the door with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Alcohol made his voice crack like a sniffing out fire.

,,There was no n--" Cameron tried to say, but was interrupted by a bag that fell down on the floor. His mouth dryed.

,,Oh-- that's just sand." Eric said leaning down to seize the transparent bag with a sand-looking texture.

,,Eric. That's not sand." Cameron said, looking down at the tousled hair on Eric's head. His voice sounded faded, almost angry. Eric promised him he would stop doing hard drugs. And now he's infront of him, dropping the cocain on the floor as if nothing ever happened.

,,Have you not see how they bring sand to houses?" Eric's glimmering eyes looked up at his lover. Pushing the obvious white material infront of the taller male's eyes, ,,in bags." Eric's eyes glimmered with regret, even when he was drunk he hated himself for what he had done.

Cameron's jaw set, pulling the drunk man past the doorframe in his house. The midnight breeze suddenly wanishing when the door closed.

Eric was welcomed by the darkness in the house, only lit with blue-white shine from the stars and moon. He seen Cameron like this before, his arms crossed over his chest, waiting for an explanation. He acted like his mom, he needed to know everything you did at the others house.

,,Maybe I smoked." Eric said, giving up, breaking the walls that guarded his pride. Putting the bag filled with cocaine on the kitchen counter with groggy hands shaking from the high. ,,A little bit." he finished, turning to Cameron. The tall man's frame glowing blue from the moon and his face flashing different colors from the turned on television.

,,At least you admitted it." Cameron's tone straddled Eric to the bones.

,,I'm sorry." Instant regret took over the sarcasm in his voice. He may smoked and that was fine for him, he honestly didn't gave a shit about his body but then Cameron came, and he promised him he'll stop. Cameron just wanted to make Eric's life better, healthier and happier. ,,I was drunk." Eric said looking at his intertwined fingers, keeping them from shaking.

,,I know you was." Cameron's arms fall down to his body, feeling pity for Eric, he knew much about alcohol and weed. It made you do much more worse things than breaking a promise.

,,Cameron--" Eric breathed out a gasp filled with ethanol. ,,I didn't-- I didn't want to break that promise. I don't know what I had in mind. I really am dumb sometimes." Eric explained himself. Cameron didn't care though, he understood.

,,Eric, you're not, and you never was," Cameron comforted him, lowering his voice and stepping closer to Eric. Feeling his drunk aura swirling around his frame. ,,Humans do stupid things when they're drunk." his hand landed on his shoulder. Eric's head shot up at that gesture, feeling his eyes sting. ,,And high." Cameron added, tugging at a corner of his lips.

,,I just feel bad." Eric said, moving closer to the tall male, placing his head on the others chest, hearing his steady heartbeat and feeling the heat of his body. Delicately warm. He wanted to fall asleep, the monotone thuding of the moving muscle echoed in his head, lulling him to sleep. ,,Very bad." he mumbled, his lips lazy to move, when a pair of hands wrapped around him, caging him and not letting go.

,,It's fine, nothing's gonna change how I feel about you." Cameron said, moving one of his hands up and down the brown haired male. ,,I love you." he mumbled in Eric's hair.

Only a rumble in Cameron's chest was heard in Eric's ears. His eyes rolled and closed shut. Darkness took over his system, not like the one in the house, much darker, completely dark. But Eric knew he wasn't alone, the warmth from Cameron stayed with him until the sun shone at their intertwined bodies.

.

<I hope you enjoyed this! Have a nice rest of the day|night!>