3. The Misfits Manor

I'd like to apologize for switching the front entrance of the house with the garden... And all of the missing or replaced, or nonexistent things in the misfits house, (Im too lazy to repair it skks) Also this OS is a bit... Longer than the usual ones. Enjoy this travesty!

───・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My mouth filled with a sweet taste from the bolognese spaghetti. My taste buds exploding with every bites I took. Chopping the pasta in my mouth hastily in halves some of them swirling on my chin, staining it shades of orangish-red.

,,Mmh-- Eric do you want some? They're so good." I hummed in satisfaction, pointing my fork at Eric, sitting infront of me. He was staring at his oisters worriedly. The dim lightning of the restaurant touching his back delicately, making the end of his hair locks shine a shade of honey brown.

,,No, these are better." Eric looked at his oysters half sticking through the oil, declining my offer.

,,You don't look like you're gonna eat those." I looked poorly at the oysters, the scent of them reached my nose, tickling it. It was a long time ago since we went out together, just the two of us, letting the connection between us grow more.

,,I will, I'm just waiting for them to open." Eric said, his hand under the slightly bearded chin, reminding me of the soft tickling and pricking against my neck.

,,Eric, you have to open them by yourself." I chuckled, opening my mouth and putting another fork full of spaghetti in between my teeth.

,,No one told me that." Histerical voice sounded in my ears, ,,How do you do that?" he asked, his tone not sounding like a question. I chuckled again. This man before me never ate oysters.

,,With a knife." I said, hiding my smile with a hand that held the stained fork. I watched as Eric struggled to open the tightly closed oyster. ,,Want help?" I suggested brining one of my brows up in concers he may hurt him self .

,,No, I can--" as he stared the sentence, his knife wiggled out of his grasp, falling on the white tablecloth with a clatter. ,,Yes." he said devastated, handing me the oyster, glistening with oil. His fingers already oily, that much as if he opened several of them.

I rolled the oyster in my fingers and with a easy flick of my wrist the inside of the oyster showed with a delicate smell. ,,You said open it with a knife, that's a fork, mister." Eric stated, dispelief shined in his eyes.

,,That's called practice." I Ianded the, now opened, oyster to Eric, he took it and eyed it, as if I used magic on it.

,,That's illegal." he said, not averting his gaze from the oister he had a grip on.

---

After another several oyster openings, Eric licked his fingers clean, whipping his oily mouth with a napkin that sat aside from the plate.

,,So, what's another attraction you planned for us?" Eric said curiously, crunching the napkin in a paper ball.

,,That's a surprise." I smirked, knowing Eric hated those.

,,I hate surprises." Eric said, proving my point. His lips curling back and shoving his withe teeths.

,,Well, you're gonna like this one, let me call an Uber first." I said smiling, my eyes locked with his as I stood up, sizing the phone from the white clothed table.

,,U-uber? Where the fuck are you gonna drag us now? " Eric stuttered, keeping his voice low not to attract more attention we already had by me standing up.