5. Erupted Emotions

,,I had enough of it from our Minecraft Monday streams." Swagger rolled his eyes again.

   ,,Why, bro? You don't like it when I call you my friend?" Cameron teased again, nudging playfully at the others knee  as they sat next to each other.

    Fitz has been calling Eric many nicknames before, (and still counting) but there was something in the smaller male's body, that made his blood boil when Cam mentioned or called him his friend. Like Mate, Bro and others.

   ,,You're doing it again." Eric growls under his nose as he pulled away from Cameron, leaving a fifteen centimeter gap between them, the same gap they had before they started dating.

   ,,Oh, c'mon this move?" Cameron said grumpily before the long fingers of his, stretched towards Eric's thigh.

    Fitz knew this move of his lover's. Since the two dated, Cameron had a hard time understanding Eric's habits and moves. But he knew certainly this move could mean two things : Eric wants more attention, or Cameron really needs to stop. But the little smile placed on Swagger's lips gave him off pretty easily.

   ,,Cam, as much as I love you, I hate you too." Eric turned his head towards Cameron, finally meeting the blue eyes he missed the entire time he was all the way across oceans and continents. Swagger even forgot how easy it is to get lost in them.

   ,,Nah, I think you love me more than hate me." Eric's gaze still hasn't slid off the others face, he watched how his expressions changed with every word, how every wrinkle had a meaning. It just now hit him how he missed this tall mess in front of him.

   ,,Maybe." Eric finally said. Gulping down the trance the man beside him made him go through. ,,But I think I love your beard more." Eric continued his speech as the daydream mood he swallowed before, came back.

    Swagger's fingers grazed the scratchy surface. It felt weird, only stubble he touched before was his, but now he stroked his boyfriend's. And remembering Cameron grew it out because of him, made the hairs softer. Or was it his touches?

   ,,Everyone likes it so far." Fitz smiled, letting the fifteen centimeter gap reduce to ten.

   ,,They better."

    They both laughed at this. But before that, Eric caught a glimpse of a glimmery emotion, making Fitz's facial expressions soften, before stretching to a wide grin. He sure felt the protective side of Eric. Swagger would do anything for him, he would even fly back to America in matter of second, if it meant to make Cameron crack a simple small smile.

    When the laughter got quiet, Fitz broke the silence, that occurred after the desparate whisps for air. ,,I love you, Eric."

    Something about how dreamt in the others voice sounded, made Eric tilt his head, almost looking as if it was a shame, but in reality, Swagger just wanted to say a loud 'aw'

    The bond they shared was something magnificent. As if they were made for each other, even though they were totally different from each other. Completely. {have u noticed thoo}. He, a brunette short boy, and Him, a honey haired tall fuck. Maybe opposites really attract.

   ,,I love you too, Cameron." Eric smiled when he felt the need to reply to the sky eyed man. He already felt the hot air swirl between the six centimeter gap. The same air indicating the beginning of something better than a dream.

  ,,This shit is too gay for me to watch." Some voice blended in with the air, scaring the heat away, leaving the gap empty just like the stare Cameron gave to the man that had the typical Aussie accent.

   ,,Mason, can you shut up, we're having a moment here." Cameron said, indicating with his hand to the both of Us. His voice surprisingly didn't rose from when he last spoke. Maybe he was still in the mood.

    Eric started to question the weird texture of the sofa where they sat. He could feel his own disappointment from his eyes, as if it was reflecting from the couch. If Mason wouldn't spoke up, they would be sharing the most heartwarming kiss right now.

   ,,Oi, yes but can you two just take it to a different room? Y'know. . . " Mason spoke again, this time a bit louder and clearer. Eric could imagine the hand movements of the sinful actions. He hated Mason for this, this wasn't for the first time he interupted Them, not even twice.

   ,,Nah, I wouldn't send them to another room. We don't want any babies running around the house yet." Another voice got mixed into the livingroom. This time Swagger had to turn, to look who it was. Green and yellow stained the glassed girl who stood in the room with a glass of water in hand, foggy from how cold the water is.

   ,,I don't think that's possible, Toby." Mason gave the girl a questioning look.

   ,,I know, but you know what I mean. We can at least keep an eye on them here and prevent the sleepless nights full of 'ooh Cameron!' "

    Eric felt this embarrassed last time in preschool when he pissed himself. He worried that the deep crimson color on his cheeks will stay on his face until the day he'll die. Was he really that loud? And the odd feeling in his stomach from knowing that his friends heard him in their intercourse, made him look down to the questioning texture of the couch again.

   ,,Wow, Toby," Eric heard the deep voice rumble  in front of him and run numerous shivers down his spine. Swagger knew he had a some kind of the same voice Cameron did, but hearing Cameron and himself talk was totally different. His own voice doesn't have such effects on him.

   ,,Sorry, but that's a fact." The thuding of a pair of fading feet, kicked in Eric's imaginations, they were walking away, and now he won't ever be able to look the same into the two men's eyes. Ever.

   ,,Am I that loud?" Swagger looked up to Fitz then, who still had his gaze fixed on the two distancing bodies. There were only two sounds resonating the household : the fading footsteps and the surprised tone in Eric's voice.

    ,,Yep." Cameron answered him simply, before clearing his throat and showing his red cheeks when his head turned back to his lover. He was embarrassed too. And the redness on the tips of his ears, meant it wasn't a little.

Do you like longer or shorter one shots?