11. BadGuyFitz

This is a little short I apologize
.

[TW Warning!]

.

Swagger woke up in a room, his hands captured over his head by heavy chains, the same with his bare legs chained down to the cold floor.

His eyes wandered around the room with horror. The room had a stench to it, rotten flesh piled up in one of the corners of the room, human waste sprinkled the floor randomly as crimson blood swirled down the dark walls.

Swagger's ears perked up as a cold shiver ran across his exposed back. He heard screams of agony in the distance. His eyes went wide and he desperately yanked on the chains capturing his wrists. The metal shook and trembled, but to no avail.

Eric began to sob and panic even more as he realised there's no escape from this.
He could hear the tortured people scream out in pain and plea. He tried to scream too, but the only thing that answered his begging was more tortured screams.

He looked around the room again. Noticing empty bottles, broken chains and ramshackled ceiling above him. There was nothing to help him in his exit plan. He didn't want to give up tho, but the more he searched for a thing to help him, his little hope of fire died out and he was left to just sit on the cold floor and listen to the distant screams echoing through the vogue room.

The wooden door, that divided Eric from the desperate screams, opened with a skin crawling creek. His heart sank to the floor as he saw a familiar tall figure walk towards him. The man's clothes were drenched in blood, his once so bright face had crimson sprinkled on top of it. He felt nauseous, not believing that this was his friend.

Eric looked up at his fellow 'friend' a sinister smile plastered across his face. He averted his gaze, avoiding the hard blue gaze as best as he could.

Eric's eyes landed on the opened room behind the psychopath. There were humans bleeding out from being stabbed, some are crying on the floor from being whipped to blood, some have broken bones to the point where their body parts bent unnaturally, some are even decapitated and hung on a rope.

,,Cameron--.." he tried to speak. His voice hoarse and weak. His heart almost beat out of his chest as he tried screaming at Cameron, trying desperately to change his way of thinking, but he ignored him and got closer and closer to the crying mess that Eric was.

The tall man crouched down and chucles at Eric. His cold hand smears blood over his cheek as he caressed Eric's face. He couldn't move from the touch from the amount of shock and disbelief. Cameron licks his lips, as he trails a cold metal, that belonged to a knife, across Swagger's shaking chest, he poked at it a little from the begginig, then he pushed harder with every stroke that he made up and down.

Eric's breathing got heavier as tears travelled down his cheeks onto his chest. While he was looking into Cameron's eyes, he silently asked : ,,Why?"

Then he stabs Eric as an answer. He felt the sharp pain immediately, it filled up his chest, hitting more than one vital spot. Swagger was left breathless, squirming against the knife. He started coughing up blood and began to feel weaker with every movement he made. He was going to die here. He was going to die by a hand of his friend.

Just when his eyes felt like they were going to betray him. He heard a familiar voice speak up next to him. As he was talking, Swagger was submiting to the pain. He felt cold and numb in his bones. Sounds of screaming and crying became fainter and fainter.

Eric managed to caught one last look from Cameron as his head became woozy and his eyes closed for forever.

However the last thought when he left the world, was himself pitying Cam from the words he said before he passed: ,,If I can't have you, no one else can."