8. Wrong Path

[this is a bit angsty, not sorry]

.

  Cameron.

    Swagger repeated the name, everytime when he's occupied with stress or his mind is just wandering, in paths of unknown. The name throwing various images at him, like a plague he couldn't cure, let it be his cherry colored lips, honey brown, almost ginger beard or those eyes that were full of secrets.But then there was his mind, being stuck on one in practicular, it wasn't an image. It was one of those memories, the  bad memories that human just wants to forget. Eric still let the memory play before his closed eyes, thinking if he thinks about it enough, the effects would vanish.

    ---

    Cameron was sitting, his ankle pressed on his knee on his other leg. The outfit he wore was burned in the back of Swagger's head : black ripped jeans, drastically ripped at his knees from how usually he wears the pants, meaning the skinny jean pair was his favorite. His gray jacket perfectly blending in with the white shirt he wore under it, the outfit creating a sad atmosphere around, but making Cameron stand out in the crowd of boringly dressed people, chattering and laughing at their drinks in their hands.

    Eric was looking at a corner in the room, wishing he could be somwhere else, like in his bed, or showering and rinsing his thoughts off of dust. The only reason the youtuber stayed, was the man sitting cross-legged next to him.

    He didn't want to make eye contact with the tall male, didn't want to talk to him either. Something in Swagger's mind was telling him he feels great with just a presence of Fitz just sitting near him. Eric wanted to confess a long time ago, he knew it could work out for them just from the sound in Cameron's voice. Eric couldn't forget how his hairs on his arm stood up,  sharp like needles, or the slight twist in his stomach, like he was flipped upside down suddenly. At the same time, Swagger didn't have the courage to confess, he didn't want to destroy something they both had, something about loosing him forever, if they would break up, scared him.

   ,,Oh, no-no." Swagger caught a glimpse of a hand movement in the corner of his vision. He wasn't bothered to look towards that direction, knowing Cameron was just refusing another glass filled with alcohol, that was handed to him that night. ,,I really don't want one, but thank you."

   ,,Awh, man what a pussy you are." Someone said, Swagger so used to the Australian accent that he didn't question why the other called Cameron a pussy or the hard 'a' that was always dragged out of the unknown man's throat.

    Over time, Swagger's back melted in the chair, he finally relaxed enough to swallow two different burning liquids down the base of his throat. He could already feel himself slipping on some words. What was in those drinks? But then again, what was he expecting when he mixed alcohol.

    The alcohol swirled in his system, making the light song from an unknown source fade a little, making his foot nodd in the rytmh. Weird, he didn't even liked this type of music.

    He looked to his right side, out of curiosity and a want to see the blue eyes. It was such a weird feeling, such a cold color made him feel warm in his chest. Oh, how badly he wanted to get lost in the maps of Cameron's eyes.

    Swagger was surprised at first whe he saw a man sitting on the couch, too close to Fitz, even Swagger was feeling enclosured, but the surprise wasn't only coming from the fact that Cameron was talking to a complete stranger, but too, that Cameron looked comfortable in the tight space the man was giving him.

    The blond haired man pushed his long golden ray of hairs past his shoulder, revealing a femine face with narrow fingers and a pink nail-polish on them. That was when Swagger felt something in his chest jump, almost like if someone threw up a porcelain plate and made it shatter when it had fallen to the ground.