Authors Note

Okay, so as you guys may know I moved earlier this year, halfway across the bloody country, so of course I have been pretty disgruntled this year.

The emotions Elysia felt were basically mine, and if you guys don't already know I have the wonderful artistic gift of very unstable emotions (thank my crazy family for that), which may not be handy for me personally, but it helps me to write truthfully.

So, none of the emotions she feels are an exaggeration.

If you've ever lost someone you truly love, you'll know the regret and guilt and loneliness that goes with it, but also that sickening routine you fall in to. If you're someone that people perceive as happy and bubbly, it doesn't leave space to be devastated, so you fake it and bottle it and make it worse.

/Rant over.

Here are some anonymous FAQ's, dearies.

Q: Why won't Elle settle on a last name?

A: Blame it on insecurities, she doesn't want Riddle because it stands for Voldemort, she doesn't want Dumbledore because she feels she could never live up to it, and as for James, that was a last ditch attempt to make her and Viperous closer.

Q: How 'intimate' are Elle and Nev?

A: Um... Okay then, that is actually up to you. This story is based more on Elysia's battles to overcome her legacies and forge her own path, not about the state of her virginity. But, I'll say this, there have been oppurtunities ofr the two of them, it all depends on how you see Elysia.

Q: Is Viperous coming back, I adore her!

A: Of course she is! But nag Chloe (ChumbucketChick) about that!

Q: What happened to Leon?

A: I suppose Leon is just a symbol for Elysia's childhood in a way, and he's faded away slowly. He's physically in the Forbidden Forest, but as a symbol he isn't needed yet. But he isn't gone forever, don't worry.

Q: Could you make a cast list PLEASE!?

A: Hmm, I'm hesitant with casts lists because I want to be able to describe the characters to you, and have you form your own images. Any cast shown I had honestly pictured as my character, e.g. Elle Fanning, but I do not plan on making a very big cast list.

But, hey, if you see a particular actor as any of my characters, tell me and I'll serach them up and see if I agree.

Q: Spoilers for Elysia?

A: You're in luck, there is a teaser paragraph at the end of my Authors note (this thing right here), but I'll tell you this; the last book will be a little sad.

Q: When are we going to find out about the prophecy?

A: Patience, young one.

RELEASE DATES: 27th of October (Australia timezone, I don't know about you guys) I shall release the first chapter of 'Elysia'

Preview:

My feet slammed against the ground, I was running as fast. Green bursts of light collided in to the walls as I ran past them, my entire body quivering. They were coming, they were coming... The Room of Requirement was metres away, but I would get there in time, I couldn't.

A red ball of light hit me squarely in the back, sending my body flying over the stone, pushing all air out of my lungs and paralyzing my body. The Carrow's got me, I realised, the idea surreal. I, Elysia James, had actually been caught by the Death Eaters.

I almost laughed as I saw the portrait opposite where the Room of Requirement secretly sat, I was so close to Nev and my students, but I hadn't made it. Rough hands turned me over on to my back, my face staring straight ahead as Alecto Carrow glared down at me.

"10 points from Ravenclaw." she chuckled, lifting her eyebrows as she smiled wickedly at me.

"You'll have an... extended detention, for healing the students that we punished." Amycus added, his rotten teeth bared violently.

"We hurt them for a reason, silly girl." hissed Alecto.

Digging her wand in to my side, she whispered in a venomous voice, 'Crucio!' My screams echoed through the hall, the intensity of her spell incomparable to any pain I had ever felt before, and that was saying something.

"Can he hear you?" she whispered, "Let's make him listen, shall we?"

There you go, preview done. :)