Chapter 4

Alright so I was going to post this earlier, but Wattpad was upgrading or whatever so I decided I would write a little more. I guess it was a good thing to because I think I stopped in a pretty good place. Don't worry, you'll see when you get to the end of this chapter (: 

So please, enjoy 

Vote, comment, become a fan or whatever (: 

Thanks!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four 

When I wake, I'm in the hospital. As strange as it seems, I don't like hospitals. Even stranger, Greg brought me here. I mean, I know I told him before I blacked out that we need to go to the hospital and all, but seriously? The hospital! They ask questions in the hospital! 

I look around, frantic, searching for Greg. I don't see him. I become worried. Although I have no reason to be, I am. He can take care of himself. I know he can. 

A doctor walks into the room and I'm surprised. Usually, the doctors are in their 40's or 50's. Always experienced. This one, however, looks to be in his mid to early 20's, if that. 

He has dark brown hair that looks like he messed it up on purpose and kind of short. When he gets closer, I can see that his eyes are a dark brown that have specs of gold in them. 

"Hello." He says softly. I groan because the sound makes my head pound. I try to sit up but he rushes over to me and gently pushes me back down. 

"Now now. Take it easy. You're in quite a state." He chuckles lightly and the sounds makes my stomach flutter. Okay, now don't get any ideas. He's my doctor and that's it, but I can appreciate an attractive guy when I see him. Besides, if I'm right, he's not that much older than me. 

"Who are you?" I ask quietly. My throat feels constricted and it burns. I guess he can tell because he hands me a glass of cold water and I try to gulp it down, but he stops me. 

"Take it easy Leigh." He takes my water from me and I reach out for but he holds it away. 

"You know, you're supposed to be the nice doctor that let's me get better." I say. I cross my arms tightly over my chest and wince, loosening them a little. Instantly, his face becomes serious and sets the water down on the table beside me. 

"Actually, I'm not a doctor. I'm more of an assistant." An assistant. Well, I guess that explains why he looks so young. 

"You think I look young?" He asks. I freeze and my eyes immediately shoot up to his. Did I say that out loud? I don't believe I did. I'm usually so in control of my thoughts and what I say. I have to be. Some things just aren't supposed to be said. 

Something is up because his face is locked in a state of terror. 

"What did you just say?" I ask slowly. Surely he hadn't said anything. Maybe it was just my imagination. By now, his face was composed and he looked calm. 

"I said I'm not really a doctor, I'm an assistant." I look at him, confused. I decide I shouldn't pursue. I probably did imagine it after the beating I just had. I shake my head and look up at him. 

"I'm sorry. I just thought you said something else, I must be hearing things. Have you seen my brother?" I supposed I should've asked him about it earlier. I guess it just slipped my mind. 

"Yes. I actually had him go down to our cafeteria to get something to eat. There are a few questions I wanted to ask you." I swallow hard and look down. This was it. I don't even know if Greg had already made up another story or not. I suppose I should just try and make something up.