Life, overdosed

I never thought I'd take any kind of interest in watching a girl's hair dry, but I just found myself completely engrossed in it with Calliope. It was kind of fascinating to watch her hair bounce back up as it dried, creating perfect, shiny spirals along the way and I couldn't stop staring at it. The urge to take a lock between my fingers and straighten it, only to let it bounce back was overwhelming. After the red light, the car had filled with silence.

Is she mad at me?

I frowned over to Calliope a few times, but her face was impassive. I pulled into a parking lot directly across from the restaurant and got out of the car, feeling uneasy.

Maybe I had taken it too far.

Seconds passed by, but Calliope didn't follow suit. I made my way over to her side and opened her door, positioning myself in front of the opening.

"Hey, are you mad at me?"

Calliope pushed her fingers through her hair, then turned on her seat to face me. Her feet found the ground. Her face was right in front of my crotch and she was staring at it with innocent eyes. My body tightened and I tried to step away, but her hands wound around my waistband, before she hooked her fingers through the belt loops, freezing me in place.

What the...?

Calliope pushed herself up and out of the car, trailing her hands over my stomach, up to my chest, pressing herself against me in an agonizingly taunting sway of her hips. I gripped the door of the car with my right hand and gulped. She was so close. Her hair swayed and bounced in the slight breeze. She looked wild, untamed. A fire burned in her eyes that threatened to ravage me. When she stood up straight, she turned around with a look over her shoulder, and bend down to the car seat. Her ass rubbed against my groin and I gasped, tightening my hold on the door while my left hand slammed down on the car's roof. I should step away, but I couldn't bring my legs to oblige. She was a sight for the gods, and I struggled, hard, to keep my hands from cupping the soft curves of her behind and squeeze.

Fuck.

She picked something up from the seat, then drew back slowly, grinding against me in a deliberate, torturing move of her ass.

Her ass that looks so damn juicy in these tight jeans, I could just bend her over and-

I pressed my lips into a thin line. Calliope turned back around to me with dark and luminous eyes. She stood in the circle of my arms and put her hands back on my chest. Then she dipped her head slightly and looked at me through half-hooded eyes. She leaned into me and brought her lips closer, eyes boring into mine. My breath caught in my throat as my dick twitched almost painfully. Calliope grazed her lips against mine and I struggled to retain the groan that was building in my throat. She whispered, her lips only barely touching mine:

"Never underestimate me, James."

Holy fuck.

I moved to put my hands on her, intent on kissing her senseless, but Calliope pulled back and darted out of my arms before I could move an inch. I caught her grin as she turned her back on me and walked over to the restaurant. My eyes followed her retreating backside hungrily as I released a deep, shuddering breath and closed my eyes. I was rock hard. I opened my eyes again to look over to Calliope. She met my gaze with a questioning one of hers and a slight movement of her shoulder.

"You coming?" She smirked.

"Fuck...", I chuckled and, with a shake of my head, and a readjustment of my erection, I closed the car door and walked over to her, leading the way into the restaurant. We sat down at our designated table and the waiter placed two menus in front of us. Calliope never opened her menu. I shot her a questioning look.