Chapter Seven

Daniel's POV:

It's been a week since Jalena met my family. It seemed that she really liked them and they liked her a lot too. I'm still thinking about where to invite her for our date. I'm thinking maybe a dinner, or a picnic. I sighed.

Four days ago, I moved to my parents' house, but Jalena and I meet up once in a while. For such a short time, I already developed feeling for her.

I know I really like her, but do I love her?

I got up and made myself some coffee. My phone rang.

–Hello?-I said without looking at the name.

–Hey, baby.-A woman purred.

–I'm sorry, who is this?-I asked.

–Danny! –She exclaimed, seeming to be hurt.-This is Becky!-She said. Oh...Ugh...Becky used to be my girlfriend, who broke up with me after I told her I don't want to be in a relationship with her anymore. She is so annoying, clingy, and spoiled. Everything she wants, she gets at a snap of her fingers. I rolled my eyes.

–I'm sorry, who?-I asked, pretending not to know her.

–Rebecca Holmes!-She pouted. –Danny, come on, you can't be serious! You couldn't forget me! –She said.

Technically, I actually did...

-I'm sorry, I have a fiancé and I'd like for you to leave me alone, Rebecca.-I said sitting down. I heard a gasp.

–But you're supposed to be my boyfriend! –She exclaimed. I just hung up. I can't do this anymore. I blocked her number and deleted her from my contacts.

I thought of Jalena and called her.

–Hello?-I heard her ask.

–Hey, Jalena.-I said.

–Oh, hey, Daniel.-She said tiredly.

–Are you alright?-I asked.

–Eh. Really tired, that's all.-She said. I smiled.

–About our...date...-I started.

–Yeah?

-How about we go somewhere this Saturday?-I asked.

–It's December, I'm pretty sure it'll snow. Where would you want to go?-She asked.

–I have a couple places in mind.-I said.

–Alright then. Saturday it is.

–I'll pick you up at six, okay? Dress warm and comfortable.-I said.

–Okay.-She simply said.-Bye?

-Bye. –She hung up.

Am I the only one who has feelings?

It's like she doesn't care about me...Maybe she doesn't. Well, that's about to change.  

A/N: Just a filler