First Contact

The wind blew her (H/C) hair as her motorcycle silently weaved between cars. Cars honked as she sped through the streets of New York. An AK47 was strapped to her back and she adjusted the black leather mask covering her mouth. Her (E/C) eyes were protected by orange-lensed goggles.

She turned off the street and into a nearby alleyway. Her Motorcycle skidded to a halt as she jumped from the seat and approached a door. The door was a chipped spruce with a broken window and rusty knob. She didn't bother to knock before kicking the door in and firing haphazardly into the air, startling the shady individuals inside.

"Who are you!?" A man exclaimed. She aimed her gun at the man's forehead before firing a single round, implanting it into his brain. The others aimed their guns at her making her eyes sharpen before impailing each person with a round or two. Red blood painted the scene as she walked through the forest of dead bodies.

She slammed another door open and aimed a gun at the cocky man that sat inside, multiple women clung to him. She emptied an entire clip into his body, making the women scream in horror. She ignored the women as she ransacked drawers. Her eyes fell upon a manila folder, which she grasped in her gloved hand. She flipped it over a few times, inspecting it, before opening it.

The name (Y/N) (L/N) was printed in bold at the top of a slip of paper. She plucked the sheet from the folder and scanned over it. Information like her birthday and age was scripted on the paper. She knitted her eyebrows together before closing the folder and finishing off the hysterical ladies. She stepped over a dead body and exited the building. She mounted your bike and drove from the scene.

She weaved between cars, speeding away, when her front tire was shot out. "Scheisse" She mumbled before landing on the hard asphalt and rolling to her feet. She scanned the roofs of nearby buildings before having to deflect gunfire from behind her person. She aimed her AK47 at her attacker, firing several rounds but missing.

She glared at her target and ducked behind a nearby car. Her attacker had short red hair and a black jumpsuit. She peeked from the metal body of the car and shot a few bullets from behind the glass windows. Gunfire was returned, making her duck and roll behind another car. Gunfire was fired back and forth between her and the redhead before a metal frisbee was thrown her way.

She swiftly caught it and returned it to it's sender. The man in red, white, and blue spandex flipped over the shield and caught it. She groaned before throwing herself over the car and landing on her feet. She jerked her head and up ripped her goggles from her face. She scanned around herself before running and jumping over a car hood. She fired her gun at a man with metal wings, rendering one wing useless. The man in spandex threw his frisbee again, it hitting her in the face and knocking off her mask.

She grasped her jaw in pain before glaring at the blonde man. His eyes widened. "(Y/N/N)!?" Her glare grew more harsh. "Who's (Y/N/N)?" She growled before sprinting into a nearby alleyway and contacting her comrades.