Cerberus

(Y/N) couldn't wrap her head around the idea she had been working for hydra this whole time. Hydra was the bad guy. They haven't changed, she thought. She looked down at her lap as the team of superheroes eyed her. Steve was talking to a brunette male with a cocky vibe to him. The room was silent until a redheaded woman spoke up.

"Ross is gonna throw her in the Raft." Steve's face dropped. "That's what I wanna avoid." The brunette spoke up. "What if we add her to the team. Her agility and strength is at Natasha's level.. I mean, Nat is the second strongest Avenger." The redhead, now specified as Natasha shrugged. "Tony, wouldn't Ross try and prevent that?"
Tony snapped and pointed at the other brunette who was fiddling with an arrow. "Not if I host a press conference. Gaining sympathy isn't hard for THE Tony Stark." Everybody nodded, agreeing that was a good idea.

"So, (Y/N).... What should your superhero name be?" Tony asked, tapping his chin. She furrowed her brows... "How about Cerberus?" Tony grinned and smacked his fist on his open palm. "That's perfect! I'll call for a press conference tomorrow to introduce you to the world. We don't have much time until Ross starts harassing us, so the sooner the better." The team nodded and dispersed. Steve walked up to (Y/N).

"Cerberus, Huh?" (Y/N) smiled and nodded. "Well, I should show you to your room." She nodded. "Please do... I'm exhausted. They don't let you sleep alot in the Hydra base." Steve nodded and led her down the hallway. They stopped at a room next to the gym. "Here it is." (Y/N) opened the door and walked into the spacious room.

A four-poster bed was pressed against the wall with nightstands at either sides of it. A couch was positioned at the foot of the bed in front of a flatscreen tv. There was a door to an ensuite to the left of the tv stand and a closet and dresser side by side to the right of the door. A plush carpet was rolled out in the middle of the floor.
"I love it!" She exclaimed. Steve smiled as (Y/N) threw herself onto the plush bedding. "So Soft!"

The next day (Y/N) was suiting up in a latex suit much like Nat's. The
(H/C)ette tied her long/short/medium hair into a simple ponytail. She looked herself up and down in the mirror. A knock was heard at her door. "Coming!" She called. She opened the door and Steve was dressed in the suit she first encountered him in. "Ready?" He asked. (Y/N) nodded. She met up with the rest of the team in the lounge. They boarded the Quinjet and headed to the press conference.

People talked among each other but were silenced when Tony tapped the mic slightly. "Is this thing on? Yes? Okay then." The billionaire then cleared his throat and adjusted his suit. The team was lined up to his right. (Y/N) was out of view. "I called you all out today to discuss some exciting news. No, we did not kick Trump from presidency." The room started to laugh. "I'm here to introduce the newest addition to the Avengers Intiative. Please put your hands together for Cerberus!"

(Y/N) walked on stage and the crowd erupted in applause. I stood next to Tony as he continued his introduction. "This woman is a pretty damn strong woman because of what she's been through. I'll have you know she punched me in the nose when I tried hitting on her." The room laughed again. She kicked Tony in the shin. He turned to looked at her in fake anger, don't scuff the suit darling." The introduction was over and she was able to answer a few questions. They were mainly 'how'd you come to join the team?' Or 'How long have you been on the team?'

After the Q&A, Tony took the mic again and ended the conference. (Y/N) smiled and waved, when a wave of pain washed through her neck. She doubled over and grasped her nape. Steve rushed to her side. He moved her hands and a small chip was glowing through her skin. "Stark! She has a tracker implanted in her!" Tony and Bruce rushed to (Y/N)'s aid and lifted her to the Quinjet. (Y/N)'s vision faded to black as Bruce pumped some anesthesia into her vains.