Much Needed Relaxation

The next few days were spent trying to locate Ultron and the scepter. The internet was off limits. Ultron had access to every nook and cranny of the web, meaning all their digital files were compromised. They turned to paper files instead. The urgency of the situation caused a lot of stress and tension in the team. They were all in danger, it wasn't safe for the Avengers and they were all on edge.

This leads us to where we are now.
(Y/N) was in her room, trying desperately to relax. She was attempting to distract herself with the television to no avail. She jumped slightly when she heard a knock on her door. "Yeah? Come in." She called and turned the TV down. Steve walked into her room and looked at her.

"How're you holding up?" He asked. She groaned. "It's nearly impossible for me to relax at the moment." (Y/N) said and looked up at her boyfriend. He sighed. "That's understandable. You should take a walk and clear your head." He suggested. She raised an eyebrow. "I don't think it's a good idea to walk around by myself."

"Then I'll come with you. Get your shoes on." Steve said. (Y/N) smiled, which made him smile as well. "Okay!" She said happily and turned off the TV before grabbing a pair of shoes. She slipped them on and grabbed Steve's hand. "Let's go!" She basically dragged him outside which made Steve laugh at her eagerness. "Calm down. You're supposed to be relaxing."

She giggled and they walked out of the door. The (H/C)ette took a deep breath and smiled. "It's nice to get out of the tower for a bit." She said as they started down the sidewalk. Steve smiled at her. "Yes. Yes it is." (Y/N) swung their arms as they walked and took in the New York scenery. She had a calm look on her face which Steve could help but admire.

She noticed he was looking at her and laughed. "Like what you see, soldier?" She asked. He smiled, "Yes I do, in fact." He said before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. She blushed a bit and looked at him. He just smiled at her and she returned the favor.
(Y/N) heard a high-pitched squeal and looked around. 

"Look! It's Cerberus and Captain America!" A child's voice called out. (Y/N) realized what was likely happening she stopped walking and looked in the direction of the voice. There was a group of kids all freaking out about the two heroes. (Y/N) smiled and waved at them, earning another squeal before they ran over.

"I can't believe it!" One child chirped. "You're so cool!" They said, making
(Y/N) feel giddy. "Thank you!" She said happily. "Can I get a hug?" Another asked. "I want an autograph!" One exclaimed, making (Y/N) laugh. "Okay, okay! One at a time though." She smiled before giving out autographs or hugs to the children. Steve stood behind her with a smile. He was surprised at how well the handled the situation.

After the kids cleared out. She turned to Steve with a smile. "You're great with kids." He said and she shrugged. "I guess so." He laughed a bit. "We should get back to the Tower. Tony's gonna think we eloped to Spain or something." (Y/N) joked and playfully hit Steve's arm. He laughed. "You have a point." He said before they started their trek back to the tower.