A Walk in the Park, Literally.

Steve said to dress casually. (Y/N) stood in front of her closet, contemplating what to wear. She eventually settled on a cute vintage ensemble.

She finished the look by applying subtle makeup and throwing her hair into a bun

She finished the look by applying subtle makeup and throwing her hair into a bun. Steve knocked on her door just as she applied the finishing touches.

"Coming!" She explained. She opened the door and was greeted by a casual Steve. He wore a plaid button up with a brown leather jacket and jeans. "Hey Cap." (Y/N) greeted. Steve smiled. "Hello Cerberus." The pair linked arms and Steve guided his date out of the tower. They were luckliy able to sneak past their teammates. The duo rode the elevator to the garage level and Steve helped (Y/N) onto his motorcycle. She wrapped her arms around his waist as they exited the tower's garage. Steve brought (Y/N) to Central Park.

(Y/N) grinned in realization as to where they were. "This place has so many memories." Steve nodded in agreement. "I know. That's why I brought you here." (Y/N) unconsciously kissed Steve on the cheek, making his face turn a bright shade of pink. (Y/N) was unaware of this as she grasped his hand and walked towards the pond. The two spent some time feeding the ducks and recalling memories from the past.

"Do you remember when Bucky insulted that duck and it attacked him?" (Y/N) snorted. "What about that time you tripped on a rock and fell in the water?" Steve nudged (Y/N)'s arm. She shifted a bit before softly kicking Steve in the shin. "Hey!" He exclaimed. The couple then erupted into laughter.

A person tapped on (Y/N)'s shoulder. She turned around to be met with an elderly woman. "Hello deary... I just wanted to tell you that you two are such a cute couple." Steve and (Y/N)'s cheeks flushed red. "A-ah.. Thank you." The woman gave (Y/N) a friendly smile. "It's so nice to see a romance this old fashioned." Steve and (Y/N) glanced at each other before bursting into laughter. The woman looked at the couple confused.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. That's just very ironic." The woman pursed her lips. "How so?" (Y/N) let out a slight laugh before looking to Steve for permission to give them away. He nodded. (Y/N) turned back to the woman. "We are from the 1940s." The woman was even more confused.

Steve finally spoke up. "I'm Captain America and this is Cerberus, but you have to keep this a secret." The woman smiled and nodded. The couple waved to the elder as she walked off and laughed to each other.

"Do you think that was a mistake?" Steve shook his head. "They wouldn't believe it. People think it would just be friendly." (Y/N) nodded and the pair headed to the ice cream stand.

After the date, the pair was walking back to Steve's motorcycle. Steve stopped (Y/N) at the exit of the park. "We should do this again." (Y/N) nodded. "What about next Friday?" Steve nodded. "How about a coffee date?" "10 am." "Deal." The two then drove back to the tower.