Zzz...

It was official, (Y/N) and Steve had become a couple, and were already pretty comfortable with PDA. Sure, they've known each other for literally forever but America's golden boy is quite shy. He's a complete softy. That's why (Y/N) adores him.

(Y/N) and Steve were cuddled up watching Beetlejuice, since it was spooky season and Tony had suggested it. (Y/N) was intrigued by the idea of afterlife while Steve was grimacing at Beetlejuice's behavior. "Why is he so gross?" Steve asked as he cringed. (Y/N) laughed at her boyfriends reaction. "It's a part of the humor Steve."

"Yeah, well it's gross. A man shouldn't act like that." (Y/N) giggled. "You are the definition of Chivalry." (Y/N) teased as she ruffled his blonde hair. "Oh Hush. I get enough crap from Tony." He retorted. (Y/N) shook her head and laid her head on his shoulder. "You're silly." She said before yawning.

Steve shook his head and looked at his girlfriend who was now peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. "Dork.." he mumbled, before placing her on her bed, covering her, and turning off the TV. He went to leave but she reached an arm out, one that didn't touch him since he was several feet away, and called for him.

"No, stay." She said before lifting the blanket next to her and patting the bed. Steve did as told and laid down next to her. She buried her head in his chest and smiled. "Night hun."