Afterparty

The recovery was speedy for both super soldier's, and they were back in the tower in no time. Tony, being Tony, decided to host a party to "celebrate our favorite duo's recovery." Of course, (Y/N) and Steve laughed it off, but knew what was gonna happen. A few days after release the party was held.

Steve wore a dress shirt and pants and a tie, while (Y/N) dressed in a red knee-length dress secured at the waist with a black belt and black maryjanes. Her hair was worn in loose curls. Both Steve and (Y/N) had fun, but they tried to stay out of the spotlight, unlike Tony. Tony was already drunk although the event had just started. House music blared through Jarvis's speakers.

"How is Tony already drunk?" (Y/N) asked Steve. He laughed and shrugged. "I guess it's just the way Stark's do things." (Y/N) laughed along and nodded. "It's surprising how Howard settled. I wasn't expecting it." (Y/N) shrugged. "Alot can happen when you're stuck in time for 70 years, y'know?" Steve nodded. "I can't believe we missed it all." (Y/N) sighed, sensing that Steve was feeling nostalgic for Peggy.

"It's all in the past, all we can do is go forward." Steve sighed. "I know.."
(Y/N) decided to lighten the mood. "Howabout we go dance? Tonight's supposed to be celebrating us right." Steve simpered and nodded, following (Y/N) onto the dance floor. Alan Walker was playing, and Steve and
(Y/N) bounced around to the music, talking and laughing.

An after party ensued made of only the team and a few SHIELD agents. "I think weshould play 7 minutes in heaven!" Tony slurred. Everyone groaned, but Clint agreed with Tony, making the Team play. Everybody was made to put a colored slip into a bag..