Chapter 2. What hapened?

...when I realized she hadn't grown,
I had shrunken!!!

At my new size, I was about as tall as a LEGO figure. I jumped up and down trying to get Elli's attention but it was useless.
She took one step forward and for a moment I thought I would be crushed under the sole of her giant Sneeker but she stepped right over me and ran to the wooden fence at the front of their yard. She was looking at the sky witch was still a bright blue color but the color was beginning to fade away.

I got up and started running as fast as I could to get inside, where I wouldn't be in danger. That's when I noticed that the soft, rough thing I was standing on was the welcome mat.

After running what felt like a marathon, I finally made it inside. I was right on time because moments later the door slammed shut and Elly came running back inside.

She turned the TV on and I heard the news reporter say:
After what seems to have been a shockwave that happens just minutes ago there was massive distraction in almost all city's. All flights have been canceled and we would recommend for you to stay indoors.
We'll keep you updated
(End Of broadcast)

Elli got up and ran upstairs without even noticing me.
I walked up to the stairs and noticed that each step had carpet on the top and on the sides of it. I couldn't imagine how I had never noticed this before.
I started climbing...

It took me about 7 hours to get to the top of the staircase but I finally made it. Elli was quite the nerd (she was a smoking hot nerd but still a nerd) and I was hoping that she could help me get back to my normal size.

I ran into Elli room and saw the curtains were pulled shut.
I couldn't see her anywhere so I guessed she was sleeping on her bed.
I went to the foot of the bed and started climbing her bedsheets.

When I got to the top I almost fell back... I wasn't prepared to see my best friend Elli sprawled out naked on her bed.
She was sleeping on her stomach.
I was standing right between her bare feet and from that perspective I had a perfect view of her butt and her feminine area.

I know it wasn't right being her friend and all ... but from staring at her perfect ass and her light pink lady lips, I felt a huge erection coming over me.