Chapter 5. Save me

...My mom was pulling up her pants with me in them!!!

I was lying on my back when she pulled up her panties all the way.
My two inch body was squished again her vagina. It was dark and hot in her undies, I was doing my best of not thinking of where I was. I was trying to squirm to a spot of her panties where I wasn't with my face in her lady lips.

Mom POV
Damn that was a good work out. Gosh, I really have to pee.
A few minutes later:
All done...
well I guess I should get back to work.
Maybe I should go for a run on the treadmill.
Holy smokes, my panties are so itchy...

Jack POV
I suddenly feel my mom start to move. I think she's on the treadmill. After a few minutes I notice that it's getting hotter and that she's starting to sweat.
After 30 minutes I can't take it anymore! Her entire lower region is soaking wet. I'm drenched with sweat and the smell is getting worse.
I'm trying to move to a dryer region of her panties when I suddenly feel her huge hand trying to scratch her vagina.
I guess I was making her itch.
Her hand pushes me to were I was before. I try to get away but she scratches herself again and I'm almost completely engulfed by her nether lips.
One more push and I'll be...
She scratches again, now I am completely inserted in her vagina.
My face is pressed against her urethra, the sell of stale urin flooded my nose.
It was horrific. I was wiggling and screaming, trying to get her attention when I saw a drop of white fluid coming towards me, I screamed as loud as I could. The white juice went straight into my mouth. I accidentally swallowed. I heard my mom start to moan loudly.
Holy shit, my mom just came in my mouth.
Suddenly I felt something heavy on my back. The thing started to move up and down, slowly speeding up.
The heavy thing was my moms hand.
She was masterbating and using me as a dildo without even knowing. I felt a wave of fluids cover my entire body while I was being pushed in and out of her vagina. All of her liquids were flowing in my mouth and I started chocking and gagging on them.
I also swallowed a lot of it.

After about an hour she pulled her hand out of her panties. I thought she was done when suddenly a stream of her fluids shot rightly my face and because of that I was pushed out of the Pussy.
I was lying in her panties in a pool of liquids when she pulled down her undies and I felt myself being hurled across the room.
I landed on something soft.
I crawled out, dripping in her vaginal juices. Then I noticed that I was in the same laundry hamper this hole accident started in.