Chapter 14. The Golden Shower

Inside of her ass was about the same as inside her Vagina. It was dark, warm and moist. The only difference was the smell. It smelled like literal shit. The smell was so bad that I passed out after five minutes...

I woke up because of a loud grumble from deep inside of Ellis bowel.

BBBRRRGGGFHHHPPPP

Oh no... I thought to myself. Then I felt the muscles around me tightening. Ellis intestine muscles got so tight that I was starting to move. I kept being pushed until finally...

PLOP

I fell out of an opening and landed in cold water. I Looked up and saw Elli smiling at me. She was still completely naked and her Vagina was dripping with her juices.

Thank goodness jack, for a second I thought I had lost you. You didn't respond after I yelled for you to crawl back out.

Where am I?

After not hearing from you for about 1 hour I started to get worried, So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I tried to poop you back out, but you were lodged pretty deep up my ass. It took me like 10 minutes to press you out.

Elli lifted me out of the toilet and walked to her room and placed me on her bed.

I'm sorry for pushing you into my asshole. I know that you didn't want to go, but I was so horny I couldn't resist.

It's ok ... I mean it was kinda sexy.

I got a crazy orgasm out of it and I would love to do it again, but if you didn't like it then...

It's ok. I would love to do it again but then with a gas mask.

Was the smell that bad. Oh... did you come in contact with any...you know...shit?

The smell was horrible, but because it was so gross it kinda turned me on and luckily I didn't find any turds.

Well if you like it gross we can continue with our kinky experiments.😈
I have an idea of how to satisfy your gross desires.

With that Elli ran off. She came back about 5 minutes later holding a large jar. It was the same jar she used to punish me after spying on her.

Remember this thing?

What are you planning on doing?

You'll see.😈😉

Elli reached out and grabbed me. She opened the lid and placed me in the bottom of the jar.

Im about to give you a sexy giantess golden shower. 😈
Before I could respond she pressed the opening of the jar against her vagina.

Elli please just listen to me...
But the jar muffled all of my cry's.
Suddenly a drop hit my head. It flowed down my head, over my face and I could taste it's salty and bitterness. It was Urine.

Although it was disgusting it did make me feel aroused. Maybe I do have gross desires... I thought to myself. Suddenly a stream of piss shot out of Ellis vagina. I started to fill the jar and since I was only about one and a half inches tall the urine went up to my head and I had to swim. After about 30 seconds the stream stopped.

Ok jack... since you gave me an orgasm I wand to satisfy you to and since you think that gross stuff is sexy... here's a little taste of number two.

Elli shifted her body so her asshole was positioned over the top of the jar.

No Elli...

Ellis Asshole started to open and I could see a brown mass that started to come closes...
Suddenly there was a loud splash and the huge turd landed in the pool of piss.
The smell was so bad. The turd was the size of a school bus in compare to me.

Ok jack, now that I've satisfied your gross desires I will go and wipe my ass.

Elli stood up and grabbed the lid of the jar and closed it. Then she walked into the bathroom and left me alone swimming in a pool of piss and shit.
I could barely stay afloat because I was so exhausted. The only thing I could do was grab on to the turd.

I climbed on and sat down on the turd. I was so tired and exhausted and the smell was about 293 times worse than in Ellis Asshole. I leaned back and fell asleep right away...