Chapter 4. Mom ?

...if Elli couldn't help me, maybe my mom could.

I stood outside Elli's house and started to walk over to my house.
After about 30 minutes of walking I had finally made it. It was about 5 o'clock in the morning.
I sat down and started to shimmy my way under the door. Once I was finally I familiar territory I started run to my moms bedroom. I was lucky that I didn't have to go up any stairs to get to it.
I saw my mom lying on her bed asleep.
I started to climb her sheets. It wasn't hard work. I could see her clock hanging on the wall. It was about 6.30.

I ran over to her barefoot and started to climb it. The stench was disgusting (even worse than Elli's sweaty feet).
I had almost made it to the top when I suddenly heard a ...
BEEP BEEP BEEP

She started to stand up... I was knocked of her bed and fell like 80 feet.
Luckily I landed in a hamper for dirty clothes. The smell was about a hundred times worse than anything I had ever smelled before. I landed right in the middle of all her old, smelly, sweaty socks and underwear.
I had landed in one of her socks.
I was trying to get out when I heard her voice say...
...shit , I don't have a single pair of fresh socks...

I suddenly saw a huge hand reaching in the laundry basket. I felt my self being lifted in the air. The next thing I saw was her huge foot coming closer to me. She put on the old sock and I was pressed to the very front, right in between her sweaty toes.

I had been locked in that smelly sweaty chamber for about two hours when I felt she was putting on her shoes.
About 30 minutes later I felt her sweat production gradually increase!
She was working out!!!

After about one hour there was so much sweat that I thought I would drown!
She stopped working out and I assumed she was talking a break.
I tried my best to get out while I still had the chance. I crawled up to the rim of her sock and could see that she was on the toilet. She had her panties pulled all the way down to her socks. Without really thinking about the decision I was about to make I crawled out of the sock and jumped onto her panties. If I had stayed there any longer I would have drowned in her foot sweat.

I ran over to the rim of her panties because I was going to try to jump on her foot, when suddenly she stood up and I fell back into the center of her panties. I landed on my back when I noticed that the area I was on had become darker. With fear I looked up and saw her private's coming closer and closer!
My mom was pulling up her pants with me in them!!!