Chapter 6.

I landed on something soft.
I crawled out, dripping in her vaginal juices. Then I noticed that I was in the same laundry hamper this hole accident started in.

I thought to myself that I would die of suffocating because of the smell.
Imagine a mixture of old sweaty socks, underwear and stale urine.
I tried to get out of her panties but her vagina juices were getting more sticky and slimy.
I was having trouble to move, there was a sheet of slime all over my body.
I fell out of her panties and landed at the bottom of the hamper, the smell was 100 times worse.
With a lot of afford I crawled through the hole in the cloth. I started running towards the bathroom next to her room. It was only a few feet away but it felt like a mile.
I climbed up a towel and made it to the sink where I used all my force to move the handle. After five minutes of struggle I finally got a stream of water running into the sink. I got in and washed my self. I was naked because I shrunk out of my clothes.

I climbed down and went into the hall ...
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
...my mom was walking towards me.
I yelled out. She stopped and looked around. I jumped and grabbed on to her foot. I climbed up and grabbed on to the rim of her sock. She went to her room and sat down on her bed.
She started to take off her socks...
... I grabbed on to her foot. Suddenly I felt myself being pressed against her foot... she had put on a pair of mesh leggings that covered everything, from her foot to her hip. I was so tight. I tried to make my way up her leg. I felt a drop hit my head. It was sweat. I remember her telling me a week ago that the AC had broken. I kept climbing. It got more sweaty every minute.

I think she fell asleep.
After what felt like hours I finally made it to her crotch. I could see her sweat (I think) drenched neon pink panties.
It was getting so warm and sweaty that my only option was to go in. I was in her panties, holding on to her leg when suddenly I felt her move. She had turned around on to her stomach.
I started to climb in between her ass cheeks. There was so much sweat, I could almost swim in it.
I was climbing when I heard a ...
GGGRRRRRNNNNGLLE
I looked down and saw that my face was hovering right over her ass hole.
Suddenly the hole started to pucker and she let out a long loud fart right in my face. Her asshole was widening because she was farting. It got bigger and bigger. Suddenly I slipped on the sweat and fell face first into her gaping hole. Luckily I had landed on something soft. I looked down...IT WAS A SHIT.
I looked up and saw her anus lips slowly closing again. I was thrown into darkness.