Chapter 3. The Climb

I know it wasn't right being her friend and all ... but from staring at her perfect ass and her light pink lady lips, I felt a huge erection coming over me...

...but back to the plan.
because my survival was the most important thing to me, I thought the most strategic way to get on to of Elly, so that I could wake her up and she could help me regain my size.

I started to climb up her sweat drenched sole of her bare foot.
I was starting to understand why she was naked... it felt like 100 degrees in her room.
It was hard work climbing Elli's foot.
I kept slipping on the sweat and sliding back down and the smell was almost unbearable.
After three attempts I finally made it on top of her heel. I carefully balanced my way across her leg, trying not to loose my footing.
After a while I made it to a hill... I climbed it. First after I was standing on it I noticed I was on her left butt cheek.
It was more sweaty than any other part of her body so far.
Suddenly I slipped and I felt my leg sink deep into Elli's puckering Asshole.
My leg when in with ease because the sweat acted as a sort of lube.
I was up to my thigh when I felt something squishy with my foot. Using all the strengths had left in me I pulled my leg out of her hole and fell to the bottom of the mattress.

I had landed right between her crotch.
I stood up and turned around... I was standing right in front of her ginormous Vagina, it was soaking wet from all the sweat. I could smell the fumes from it beckoning for me to touch it ... I quickly pulled my hand back as I tried to resist temptation but after all Elizabeth was my best friend and I couldn't touch her private parts without her permission.

I finally made it to the top of her butt again. Suddenly she started moving and rolled over sending me flying of the bed.

I had had a nought of trying to climb Elli... I walked to the top of the stairs and started climbing down each step.
Going down went much faster than going up. After 15 minutes I was at the bottom. I walked over to the front door and lay down on my back and started to shimmy under it.
My goal was to make it back to my house. If Elli couldn't help me, maybe my mom could.