3

It's been a few days since I've seen Skyler and Jake and I've been cooped up in my apartment editing. While I was watching my other vlogs, I noticed a lot of fans were asking about Colby.

Since he wasn't gonna address it, I was. I got my camera, tripod, and lights and sit everything up. I place everything in front of the couch as I hit record.

I sit down and look at it for a minute, trying to figure out what to say. "So, as you can tell this isn't my typical type of vlog. There's been a lot of you guys asking why I went on the road trip with Brennen and why a specific person wasn't with me." I start out, I feel nervous.

"I don't even have to say his name without you guys already knowing who it is. Colby wasn't with me for this past trip because me and him had recently broken up." I had to close my eyes before any tears had to fall.

"I'm not gonna go into detail about everything but I just wanted to update you guys on my life. Colby and I ended things back in January, a few days before my trip with my brother. I felt so bad about everything that was going on that I had to basically get away with my brother." I explain as I take slow and steady breaths.

"I've been back for a few days and I haven't said anything to him just yet because I have no idea what I want to say. I still care deeply for him and that's not gonna stop. He's always gonna have a place in my heart even though we haven't talked in a month." I look down away from the camera so they don't see me cry.

"Please don't hate on him, it's not his fault whatsoever. But if you're watching this Colby, know I'm proud of you." I wipe my tears as I stand up and turn the camera off.

I edit that video which most of it is me crying and rambling but they'll understand. Before I post it, I clean myself up a bit as I head towards Starbucks. As I drove to the closest one, all I could think about was Colby.

I park my car and lock it as I head towards the entrance. I wasn't paying attention to when I walked in and bumped into someone. "We gotta stop meeting like this." I hear a familiar voice chuckle.

I look up to see Matthew Espinosa. I couldn't help but smile when I saw him. "You need to start paying attention more." I joke as he rolls his eyes. I walk up to the counter as he follows me. "What are you doing?" I ask looking up at him.

"Ordering coffee with a new friend of mine." He smiled as the barista came over. I gave her my order as Matthew does the same. "I'm paying." Matthew said as I looked at him. "I don't need you to pay for me." I say calmly as the barista just looks at us.

"That sucks." He hands the barista his credit card as I groan. "You don't like nice guys huh? Is that why you dated Colby? Cause he's considered a bad boy." Why does everyone wanna bring him up?

"I didn't date Colby because of that reason cause he was a true gentleman at times." I say remembering our relationship. "Okay so if Colby pays you'll fall in love but if I pay, you get pissed off. You're hard to figure out." He told me as he looked down at me.

"I just don't wanna get hurt again." I say quietly. It was true, I don't wanna fall for someone else and get hurt. "And who said I was gonna hurt you?" He questioned but it had totally caught me off guard. "Breann and Matt." The barista said as he grabbed both our drinks.

"Let me see your phone." He demanded which also caught me off guard. "What?" I ask confused. He had his hand sticking out, waiting for me to put my phone in it. "I'm gonna put my number in your phone and we're gonna go hiking tomorrow because I wanna know you." After I hesitated, I gave him my phone so he started tapping on it.

After a minute, he gave it back as he smiled. "And you will see me tomorrow." He said as he walked away. He left me speechless in the same spot cause I didn't know what to say. As I gathered my stuff, I heard the door open and close.

I turn around to see Kat and Sam, my heart instantly dropping. "Breann?" Sam asked making eye contact with me. "Hey." I quietly said, feeling anxious. "Hey girlie. Devyn and I miss hanging with you." Kat pouted as she said that.

"I miss you guys too." I honestly say. They look at each other and then at me. "Come visit sometime, okay?" Sam said as I nodded. I check the time and notice I'm late on uploading. "I would love to talk but I have to post my new video. I'll see you guys soon." I say rushing out of that Starbucks.

I'm over seeing people today. I drive to the apartment and walk inside. I opened my mouth to say I'm home to Skyler but I forgot, I live alone.

I sit on my bed where my laptop is and upload the video I recorded earlier. I was worried for what people would say. I pick my phone up and call Matt. "Hello?" He answered on the fourth ring.

"Hey, it's Breann." I say quietly. "You okay?" I guess he could tell I was upset. "I posted the video telling the fans that Colby and I are broken up." I tell him as he got silent.

"Was that a bad idea?" I ask as the thoughts started running through my head. "I think your fans will understand. I can't say anything about Colby and how he'll react about it." I put him on speaker so I wouldn't have to keep pressing it to my ear.

"I wonder what the comments are saying." I say looking over my video. "Girl, you know you're not supposed to look at them." I started scrolling through them, reading them intensely.

Some people were blaming me and saying it was my fault that we broke up. "Are you reading them?" He asked as I read more. "They're blaming me. Why are they blaming me?" I ask sadly.

"Text me your address, I'm coming over and we're gonna go hiking in the morning." He hung up before I could say anything. I shared my location while looking at the comments.

I'm not really upset they're blaming me, I'm just shocked that people are blaming me. I do like the positive people hoping that I'm okay. I shake myself out of it and clean the apartment for him.

I hear a knock and open it to see Matt standing there. "Hey new friend." He said walking in. "Hey. Welcome to my apartment pal." I say as he looked in. "You live alone?" He asked looking at it. "Yeah, I used to live with my best friend but when I went on vacation, she moved in." I explain as he sits on my couch.

"You have a habit of making yourself comfortable around people don't you?" I ask smirking as he looked down at himself. He shrugged as he patted the spot next to him.

We ended up talking for hours and we got to know each other really well. I can see Matt and I becoming great friends in the future.