9

"Hey guys, your girl is here, Breann Taylor. And today I'm with some special guests in this car vlog. I'm with Matthew Espinosa, Brennen Taylor, and Skyler Moore. We are headed to Coachella right now which is an hour plus drive." I explain to the camera.

Matthew was driving while Skyler and Brennen were in the back. "What do you guys wanna talk about?" I ask everyone. We've only been in the car for fifteen minutes and we have over an hour.

"I'd like to mention how your brother is taking up most of the back." Brennen gasped as Skyler said that. "Lies." He said shaking his head. They start arguing in the back causing Matt and I to groan in sync.

"Shut the actual fuck up." I yell making them shut up. "Thank god I'm sharing a room with Matthew." Brennen said putting his sunglasses on.

"Children." I say shaking my head. As we were trying to leave la, we got stuck in traffic. "It's a double yellow, you can't go left." I say to Matt as he sits in traffic. "Dude, this guys trying to go." Matt said towards the people in front of us.

"Look at this guy, he's going for it." He said towards the guy on the opposite side of the road, trying to come towards us. "He's got a family full of kids, why is he risking their life's?" I ask as the car in front of us leaves.

"It's double yellows Matthew!" I say as he starts turning. "Well guess what? I didn't know that." He said making me laugh. "He got nervous when you said that." Brennen laughed from the back. "It's a fact." I say as he starts driving at normal speed.

"You know what else is a fact?" Matt asked looking at me. "What? That I'm fucking beautiful?" I joke with him as the two in the back laughed. "That you're dumb, dude. Did you know that?" He said as a joke.

"Do you argue with everyone Breann?" Skyler asked as I stuttered for words. "He literally came back at me." I say turning to her. "Came back. I came back at you so you came at me first." Matt said getting defensive but I knew he didn't mean it.

"I said something and then you came back at me." I say as they laugh. "I think you bicker with everyone." Brennen joined as I scrolled through my phone.

"Maybe that's just who I am, get over it." I joke making them laugh. "Breann bicker dot come." Matt said focusing on the road. "Breann Bicker Taylor." I joke with him. I'm honestly happy that everyone likes Matt. Well, everyone expect Colby. He thinks we're dating for some reason.

"You should change your name to that." Skyler said as we laughed. The whole two hours was a blast because there was never a dull moment. When we got to the hotel, we had a connected room.

"Okay, so coachella doesn't start till tomorrow and it's two thirty. What do you wanna do?" I ask as everyone unpacks. "I know I need a tan so let's do something outside." Skyler said. I've been surprised at how she's taking the break up.

"You wanna go to the pool?" I ask as she agrees. We put our bathing suits on and head towards the pool as the guys went to the basketball courts. "I can't wait to see Ariana Grande." Skyler says making conversation.

"I can't wait to see kid cudi." I say tanning myself even though I'm already tan. Perks of hiking everyday with Matt.

The rest of the day was spent by us trying to figure out where to go. The next day we woke up around eleven. We were running around everywhere trying to get our outfits ready.

Once done, we all hopped in Matthews car and drove to Coachella. Matt and I were in matching outfits as Skyler and Brennen decided to match. "Are you guys ready!" Brennen yelled once we got there. We parked at a decent spot and started walking towards the gates.

I always wanted to come to Coachella. It was amazing here already. "Come on, we gotta go watch Juice Wrld." Skyler said as we ran in. We were literally like children. We got to Juice Wrlds stage and waited til he came out.

"I need Instagram pictures!" I say as they take some with me. "Matt, come get in here." I smile as he rolled his eyes. He came over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. We smiled for the pictures that my brother took of us.

"Damn, we're cute." I say looking up at Matthew. He was smiling down at me as he stood really close. "Yeah, we are." He whispered so no one else would know.

I heard something on stage and it was Juice Wrld. We all started screaming as we started singing to his music. The later the day got, the more people showed up.

When Skyler and I were getting drinks, I accidentally bumped into someone. And it was Colby. He was wearing black overalls which made him look good, I wasn't gonna lie.

"I'm gonna go give this to your brother." Skyler said leaving us alone. I saw Colby's eyes follow her and then make contact with Matthew. His eyebrow raised as he looked at me, then to him.

"I thought you weren't dating?" He asked talking about the matching outfits. I was taken back by his question. "Matthew and I aren't dating." I said as he looked at me.

"Then why is he staring?" I look over at him to see that he was staring over at us. "I don't know. But we're just friends." I look behind him to see Sam, Kat, Jake, and I guess the girl he dumped Sky for.

"Colby, Childish Gambino is about to get on stage." Sam yelled making him turn around. "You better go. You look better by the way." I smile as he does the same. There was something different about this smile. It was a genuine smile.

"I'm getting there." He said while walking away. I thought seeing Colby was gonna be a bad thing. But it's actually not. It gets easier every time.

I walk over to my friends to see them all staring. "What was that all about?" Matthew asked as we walked to Childish Gambino. "At first he didn't believe that we weren't dating and then I told him how he looks mentally better." Matt and I were walking a little bit slower than Brennen and Skyler.

"Just give him some time. Once he sees we're nothing more then he'll understand. He's probably jealous." He told me as we got to the main stage. Colby jealous? He never got jealous when we were together so why would he after he broke up with me?

My thoughts were drowned out by the screams of cheering fans. I need to stop thinking and have a good time.

~~

A/N: the picture above is what Breann's outfit looks like for Coachella. I honestly thought it was super cute. -Rachel