17

"Colby!" I yell when I walk into his apartment. He walks out of his room wearing all black, which looks really good. "Hey Bree." He said as I sit on the couch.

"What's the plans for today?" I ask as he sits next to me. "I wanna show you something, it'll be a drive though." He said as I was confused. "Don't look at me like that, let's just go." He stood up, grabbed my hand, and drug me outside his apartment.

We got in his car as we started driving towards the interstate. "You're not kidnaping me are you?" I ask looking out the window. "No, you'll like it." He smiled as he tapped his steering wheel. As we drove, Eden's crazy in love song came on cause Colby to look at me.

"I can turn it off." He said reaching for the volume button. I take his hand and lace our fingers together. "Don't worry about it." I smile as he does the same.

I close my eyes and picture me with Aaron and Elton doing this song together. I wonder how Aaron is doing. "I miss the traphouse." I say looking at Colby, our hands still laced together.

"I do too. Remember when Jake kept riding different shit into the pool?" He asked as I laughed. "Yeah, the shopping cart was the best part." I laugh along with him. I love hearing his laugh.

"The prank war was pretty great." I mentioned as he laughed. "I wish you were there for the mega prank war with Elton." He told me while laughing. We spent most of the ride talking about our favorite memories at the traphouse which made me sad because I miss it.

Colby ended up taking me to some park in San Diego so we could fly kites. He had Barbie while I had Elsa from frozen. After setting it up, I stood up so I could fly it.

The wind was making it go in all sorts of directions and I couldn't find the handle. "Hey, relax bitch, alright?" I say while grabbing the handle. Colby laughs at me as he finishes his Barbie kite.

Colby's was barley off the ground as mine was really high. "Elsa's up there enjoying this motherfucking wind." I sing which actually sounded good. "Who knew Barbie and Elsa could be best friends." He joked which made me laugh.

We flew the kites for a while but we got bored so we decided to attach it to our car. Colby started driving as I filmed it on Snapchat. It was so funny to see Barbie and Elsa attached to our car.

He then took me to a beach which wasn't too crowded. As I was looking over at the ocean, watching the waves crash, I could feel his stare on me. I look over to see him smiling at me.

"What?" I ask confused to why he was staring. "You've always been beautiful, you know that right?" He said making me blush. "I knew it too from when you walked in with your brother. I told myself to not fall for you because you're Brennen's sister and that you wouldn't like me back because I'm a nerd but I couldn't help myself." He explained while making me smile.

"I realize how dumb it was to break up with you. I thought I would be better off alone. But it made me realize that I needed you. And I still need you." Why is he the sweetest person ever. "Breann, I'm sorry if I ever doubted you or made you feel like you weren't good enough. I'll never forget what it was like when we had our first kiss. Or when I asked you out. Or when I noticed I fell in love with you." I was tearing up at the words because no one has sad anything like that to me.

"I know we said we would take things slow and become friends again, but I think we've always had that connection." He looked into my eyes which made me go crazy. I took the sides of face and I kissed him like I haven't kissed him in years.

He kissed me back, which was perfectly in sync. I've missed the taste of his lips on mine, it feels like it's been forever. Every emotion and every feeling had came back and my wall had fallen down. I pull away so I can catch my breath. But I leave my forehead on his so I can still feel him.

This kiss was different than others. It's like we both needed to feel it again. "I love you Colby. And nothing is gonna change about that." I say as he smiles. "I love you too Bree. Come on. Let's go be alone." He drives us back to his apartment so we could hang out.

It felt like old times. Me and him doing some dumb shit, laughing at each other, staying up late, and just being ourselves. We watched all three Austin Powers movies because we wanted a good laugh.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Colby asked as he had his arm wrapped around me as we were curled up. "I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out. You can come if you want." I say as he smiles

"Of course." He kissed my forehead as we laid in bed. As we were laying there, I thought of an idea. "Do you watch Kian and Jc's stuff?" I ask sitting up.

"Some of their stuff, why?" Colby asked looking at me. "They did a video where they camped out in their roommates room. I think we should do that to either Sam or Skyler." I say as he smiled.

"Oh, I'm for sure down. We can do it after your surgery so you can get good rest before it." He says as we high five each other.

After hanging out all day, I drove home to see Skyler, Devyn, and Kat hanging out. "Where've you been?" Skyler asked as I sat down next to them. "I was hanging out with Colby." I smirk as they all squeal.

"Did you guys kiss?" Kat asked bouncing up and down as I giggled. "Please tell us you did." Devyn said making my face go red. "She doesn't have to, look at how red she is." Kat said as I lean my head back and groan.

"I'm not saying anything. But I'm going to bed because ya girl is getting her wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow." I say getting up. I walk into my room and shut my door. I change into a black tank and red plaid pajama pants.

I can't believe I kissed Colby today. I need to tell Matt about what I did before the girls do, for sure. But knowing my luck, they're probably talking to him now.

Let's just hope this surgery goes well tomorrow.