16

I'm so tired after everything last night. I only got a couple hours of sleep, and when I did, it was nightmares. It was about losing Brennen, Sky, and Matt. We were waiting for a taxi so Sam and Colby talked to the camera alone. "I'm kinda upset we didn't see twins." Jake spoke up as I had my mind on other things.

Jennifer seemed nice, I just still get weird vibes from her. "Hey, stop worrying about Jennifer. I know Colby isn't gonna like her. He went through the same thing when he thought you were with Matthew." Corey said giving me advice. He's right though. I know he was jealous of him.

"Thanks Cor." I say giving him a side hug. "You guys ready?" I hear behind me. Colby comes over to me and he slung his arm around me. I held onto Topher tightly as we started walking. We all piled into the taxi and we drove to the airport.

I sleep the whole two hours we're on the plane which is good because I was slumped. We get an uber back to their apartment complex where our cars are. "Hey, thanks Bree for coming with us. I know it was last minute." Colby said when we were alone. "It's no problem. I'm happy I came. Even though you got another girls number." I say looking at him.

I know he did it to figure her out but it was still a dick move. "Let me make it up to you." He said grabbing his last bag. "How?" I ask confused. "Come over tomorrow, okay?" I agree as he opens his arms up for a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow Colbs." I give him a little wave as he waves back. I walk over to my car and unlock it. I drive to my apartment excited that I'll be able to rest alone. When I pull in, I grab all my stuff and head towards the front door. When I walk in, I see something that surprisingly didn't surprise me.

"Food's ready!" I hear Brennen say as he walked out of my kitchen. Skyler and Matthew were in front of the tv playing Crash Bandicoot. Brennen sits down and starts eating on his food. "What's going on?" I ask making everyone turn to look at me. "We're playing Crash Bandicoot." Skyler said while trying to beat Matthew.

"I made food." Brennen said munching on his mac and cheese. I just shake my head and sit on my couch next to Brenn. I scrolled through Instagram as they finished the race. "How was the trip?" Matthew asked turning around to look at me. "You'll see." I smirk as he rolls his eyes.

As I was sitting there, I realized I haven't filmed in awhile. "You guys wanna film with me?" They agree so we decide to do a prank call video. I set everything up and we sit on the couch. "Hey what's up guys, Breann Taylor here. I know it's been awhile but today I'm here with my friends, Brennen Taylor, Matthew Espinosa, and Skyler Moore." I say to the camera.

"And today we are gonna be prank calling different Youtubers on my old phone from a couple years ago. I have a different number on this with a sim card so it's basically an extra." I explain as I show them the phone. "Who should we call first?" I ask everyone. "Call Taylor Caniff. I can act like a fan and his number got leaked." Matthew said as he gave me his number.

I dialed his number and put it on speaker so we could all hear. "Hi, is this Taylor Caniff?" Matthew said in a high pitched voice. "Yes." He said after a minute. "Are you home right now?" He asked as we all smiled at each other. "Yes, who is this?" He asked as my heart raced.

"Can you come to your gate please?" Matthew asked keeping the same girl voice. "Don't think I'm weird but I found your number on twitter and I'm right outside your house, can you please come out to your gate please?" He asked as the rest of us stayed quiet.

"I'm at your house, I wanna see your booty. Like on Instagram." I bent down so he wouldn't hear me laugh. "Well, my booty is way too precious to be seen in person, you gotta charge." Taylor said over the phone. "Can I touch it?" Matthew asked making Skyler shake her head.

"Here's my friend Amanda." He said as I moved the phone to Brennen. "Hey." He said in a really deep voice. He let out a small laugh as Taylor did the same. I then hung up as we all started laughing. "Let him live with it." Brennen said as Matthew facetimed him on his phone.

"Okay, the next person we're calling is Big Nik." I say dialing his number. We were gonna do the same thing with we did to Taylor. "This guy doesn't even answer my calls." Brennen said as the phone rang. "He doesn't answer Michael Jordan either." Skyler said as he looked at her. "Who wouldn't answer Michael Jordan?" He asked as Nik answered.

"Hello?" I heard him say as Matt got ready to talk. "Is this Big Nik?" Matthew asked as he acted like a nervous fangirl. "Who is speaking?" Nik asked as Brennen and Matthew mumbled with high pitched voices. "Is this Big Nik?" Matthew asked again as Nik hung up.

We started laughing as we got a phone call on my old phone. I answer it cause I don't who it is. "This is Big Nik's attorney, who is this?" A man said as I put it on speaker. "Oh my god, you're Big Nik's attorney?" Matthew asked in his high pitched voice.

"I'm his attorney, who the fuck is this?" I cover my mouth from dropping my jaw. "We're sorry we're calling, but can we leave a message?" Brennen asked speaking up. "Of course." This poor man, he sounds so upset. "Can you tell him I hate him and you too, you son of a bitch." Brennen said making us try to not laugh.

"Well, we hate you too so it's okay. We'll see you in court." Now we just wait to see what he has to say back. "Okay, fuck you." Brennen said as I hung up. We started laughing as I facetimed Nik to let him know it was us.

We then call David Dobrik to see if he answers. "Hello?" There was a lot of noise in the back so I guess he's with everyone. "Hello." Matthew said making him confused. "Wait hello?" He asked as Matt answered wait, for what. "Who is this?" David asked as Matt said his real name. "Matt?" He was so confused.

"Hello?" David said after I put it on mute to laugh. He said it really weird so Brennen mocked him with a deep voice. "What the?" He asked us. "Are you friends with Zane and Heath?" Brennen asked. "I'm with them right now." We heard them all start laughing as I put the phone call on mute to laugh.

"I'm your biggest fan." Matt told him as they all laughed more. "My moms my biggest fan." David joked as I heard Jason's laugh. "I am your mom." Matt said as we all shook our heads. "Can you shut up? Can I borrow a dollar?" This is the funniest one yet.

"My papa is Matthew Espinosa." Brennen said as Matt looked at him weird. "Is this Matthew?" David asked as they started talking to each other. "Matthew can't make his voice that falsetto." Zane said making him put it on mute.

"Fuck you." Matt joked making us laugh. "Can I drive your tesla?" Brennen asked David as he told him to repeat it. "Can I drive your Tesla into a ditch?" Brennen repeated but added the ditch. We ended up facetiming him so he could figure out it was us.

"Who should we call next?" I ask in nobody particular. "You wanna call Elton and tell him that we met one of his fans on the street?" Brennen suggested as we agreed. I was gonna call him off my actual phone while Skyler was gonna be using a country accent. "Hey, Breann. What's up? It's been awhile." He said when I picked up.

"Hey, I was just walking around Hollywood boulevard and a fan said she wanted to say hi. Is that alright?" I ask as he agrees. "Hi Elton!" She said in her accent and it was amazing. "I love your videos." She said as he told her thank you and he loved her too. "I love it when you do overnights with Corey." She said as we tried not to laugh.

"With Corey?" He asked. "Yeah, I have a hamster and my hamsters name is Elton. I gave it rat poison on accident." Skyler said making us laugh alittle. "You did? So you're trying to kill me?" Elton asked going along with it. "No, it just died." She said. As Elton told her it died because of rat poison, I saw Brennen whisper something in her ear.

"Well, I wanted to fuck it." She said making us all laugh when I muted it. "You wanted to fuck your hamster?" Elton asked as we were laughing our asses off. I unmuted it so I could tell him it was us. "I was so confused because I was like why is this country person in La and telling me she wanted to fuck her hamster." Elton laughed along with us.

We did a couple more people and ended up calling it quits cause I was tired. They went to go hang out somewhere as I went to sleep. As I laid there, curled up with Topher, I started thinking. I was mainly thinking about what might happen when Colby and I hang out.