19

It's been a few days since I got my wisdom teeth out and everyone has been making me feel better. If Colby was busy, Matthew would take care of me. And if Matthew was busy, Skyler would take care of me. And if she was busy, Brennen would take care of me.

I've had a loop of people helping, which I appreciate. I was eating a bowl of ice cream in bed watching Netflix. I heard a knock on my door making me pause my movie. "Come in." I say sticking another bite in my mouth.

I see Colby's head peep through, which makes me smile. "Hey beautiful." He said coming in, with something behind his back. "What's behind your back?" I ask raising an eyebrow. He brought his arms around to show me a sloth stuffed animal, my favorite flowers, and a card.

"This is for you." He said sitting on the edge of my bed. I place the flowers on my end table as I place my sloth on the spot next to me. I open the card up carefully as he watches.

Dear Breann, you don't know how proud I am of you. For dealing with what you've dealt with in the past. You're like my personal super hero because you haven't given up. You can do anything you put your heart to. I'll always be here for you. Through thick and thin. You got me looking so crazy in love. -Colbs

I would be lying if this didn't make me tear up when I read it. "You're so sweet." I smile over at him. "I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with me?" He asked as I finished my ice cream.

I look down to see me wearing Sam's never normal merch and leggings. "I don't look the best." I say looking up at him. He was wearing a sweatshirt and joggers. "Just come on, you look beautiful to me." He flirted while standing up.

I roll my eyes as I stand up while brushing my hair. I look at myself to see my cheeks are still a little puffy from the surgery. I sigh as I go into the living and grab my keys to the apartment.

We get into Colby's corolla. "What movie are we watching?" I ask as he drives out of my parking garage. "I figured we can go watch the new Aladdin movie." I've seen the previews for the live action movie and I couldn't wait.

Colby ended up paying for our ticket even though I told him he didn't have to. We sat down and made ourselves comfortable. I like having this alone time with Colby. Halfway through the movie, I had my arm resting on the arm rest.

I had my hand slightly open and my other arm is tucked into my sleeve. I felt something graze the back of my hand causing me to casually look down at my hand. Colby rested his arm right next to mine. I look back up at the movie with a little smile on my face knowing I can feel his warmth.

I then feel something on my palm which caused me to open my hand up more. I felt Colby's fingers slither in between mine. We laced our fingers together, feeling intense warmth. I smiled when he started rubbing his thumb against my hand, like the old times.

Colby and I walked out of the movie theater, hand in hand, and laughing at each other. We sing loudly on the way back to my apartment, which I didn't mind. "Okay, so what you're saying is that Justin Bieber is a lizard." Colby laughed as I unlocked my front door.

"Yes, when he was on tour he apparently shapeshifted in the middle of his concert. The whole situation is sus, I'm telling you." I say opening the door up. He lightly laughed at me as he turned at me. "What?" I ask looking up at him. "You act so much like your brother." He said as we walked in. I walked into the living room to see Sky and Brennen laughing on the couch.

"Speak of the devil. Hey Brenn." I say grabbing their attention. They turned to us while laughing. "Hey, I wanted to make sure you were okay and Sky told me you were with Colby." Colby and I sat down next to the two as I realize how close they were sitting.

"How was the movie lovebirds?" Brennen asked nudging me as I rolled my eyes. "Really good, you should watch it." I tell him as I felt Colby's arm wrapped my waist. "You know what I want though?" Colby said looking over at my brother.

"What?" Sky asked scrolling through her phone. "Tender greens." Brennen asked as he looked at Colby. "I was thinking the same thing brother!" Sky and I kind of just looked at each other and shrugged.

"You wanna come get some with me?" Brennen stood up as fast as he could and grabbed his keys. "I will see you guys tomorrow." Brennen said walking out towards the door. I grabbed Colby's arm as he followed him out. "Hey, I just wanna thank you for everything. It means a lot." I smile as he does the same. He opens his arms wide as I walk into them.

I instantly feel safe when he wraps his arms around me. "Meet me at my apartment, I wanna talk to you." He whispered in my ear. He kissed my forehead and walked out my door. I stood there in shock from what he would want to talk about.

"You guys are so cute." Skyler said making me jump. "Holy shit, Sky." I say holding onto my chest. "I'm just saying, I've always thought you guys were cute." She said making me blush. "I noticed how you and my brother were close on the couch." I smirk as I walk in the kitchen. I grab a banana and eat it. "We were just talking. Would you get mad if I told you something?" I could tell she was nervous.

"What's up?" I ask looking at her. "Brennen and I have started talking more and I'm afraid I'll start liking him. I don't want to fall for somebody and for it to be like Jake." I had no idea about this. Have I been so caught up with my youtube and Colby that I didn't even know that my brother and my bestfriend have been talking?

"Okay one, fuck Jake for making you like this. You don't deserve to be insecure. And we both know Brennen. He doesn't want to upset you. He cares for you. I won't get mad if you fall for him. Plus, I can't say much because I've dated his bestfriend." I say as she smiled. "So if I do start liking him, you won't get mad?" She asked as I smiled.

"I promise." I gave her a quick hug as we went back to the living room. We hung out for a while until Colby messaged me and told me to come over. I drove over to his apartment nervous about what he could want to talk about.

I grab his extra pair of keys and I open his door. "Colbs?" I yell through the apartment. He walks out of his room smiling at me. "I swear, you get more beautiful every time I see you." He said making me blush. "You're so sweet." I smile as I walk over to him.

"So, I've been thinking." He started out which scared me. I have no idea what he would say. "I'm in love you, Breann. I wanna be with you. I want all of you. Forever. You and me, everyday. I need you." I started tearing up as he spoke to me.

"Being with you is like going to a place that I've never been before. And for the first time everything seemed clear to me. It felt like you and I were the greatest plan ever made. Being with you made me feel that maybe I didn't have to keep planning anymore because it felt like I was actually living." I don't deserve him, holy shit.

My eyes were watering while I had a knot in my throat. These weren't sad tears, they were happy tears. "You are so perfect. I've never been good enough for you. I'll never be good enough for you. But you're perfect to me." I say speaking up.

"Bree. I can't hold it in any longer, please be mine again." He said with a wide grin. I nodded my head as I lightly placed my lips on his, this kiss feeling magical knowing we were together again. We pulled apart, leaving my forehead on his.

Cole Robert Brock will be the death of me one day.