10

"Breann, wake up!" I hear with my eyes closed. "It's Coachella day 2!" I groan as Skyler tried to wake me up. "Wake up or you don't get to see Kid Cudi." I instantly shot up in bed making Skyler jump.

I get changed into my outfit and put my hair in two little alien buns but leave the rest down. "That's a good look for you." Matt said coming over to me. I looked over to see him wearing his white overalls with no shirt underneath.

He had a white bandanna wrapped around his head, pushing his hair back. I'm not gonna lie, he looked good. I couldn't help but check him out. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He winked as I grabbed my phone.

I pull my phone out and pull up Snapchat. "Pose." I say as I throw up a peace sign. Matt slings his arm around me as we take the mirror picture. "That's good, send it to me." He said as I added a filter to it.

"You guys ready?" Brennen and Skyler asked walking in with their matching outfits. We all agreed as we got into the car and started driving there.

"Guys I'm gonna see Kid Cudi!" I cheer in the back seat. Matt and I were gonna go watch him together as Sky and Brenn went to go see Wiz Khalifa. "Wow, I don't think I've ever seen you this excited." Matthew joked as I looked at him.

"I've been excited before." I say as we stare at each other. "When?" He asked as I tried to think of a reason. "When I beat your ass in Crash Bandicoot." We're old school and play Crash since no one else plays it.

"Probably because you thought you were cool because you picked Crash." He argued but I knew he didn't mean it. "Yeah cause Crash is the best. Out everyone, you fucking picked the yellow doctor guy." I can't remember his name so that's the best I could come up with.

Skyler and Brennen just sit in the front of the car as we banter back and forth about crash bandicoot. "His name is Doctor Neo Cortex and he's a badass thank you very much." Matthew said looking out the window.

"Y'all are dumb as hell." I look up to see Skyler has been recording and it made me laugh. Matt looked over and instantly smiled when he saw the Snapchat camera. We get to Coachella and walked to the gate.

"Guys it's hot as fuck." Brennen said as we were walking around. "If you start complaining, I'm gonna beat your ass." I say as he stops. We had no one we wanted to watch so we got in the Ferris wheel.

Skyler and I sat next to each other as Brennen and Matthew sat to next each other. When we got on top and it stopped, the guys started rocking it. "Fuck off!" I scream as Skyler records and laughs.

They rocked it harder making me scream. "I'm gonna jump off this damn ride, HELP!" I scream as it starts going again. The other three were laughing so hard at me.

"I hate heights so this is a huge no." I say calming down. After we rode that, we got some food and waited for Kid Cudi. "This is your first time seeing Cudi, how do you feel?" Brennen asked as we ate.

"I'm super excited." I tell him smiling. I made Matt walk with me early because I wanted a good spot. "Come on Matthew!" I yell as I run up there. I look over at him as he shakes his head and laughs at me.

"You're a dork B." He laughed as I grabbed his hand and we ran to see him. I've been waiting for this for years. We got a good spot so now we just have to wait for him to come on stage. "Do you guys care if we join you?" I hear from behind us.

I turn around to see Sam and Colby. I look over a Matt as he shrugs. "Yeah sure, where's everyone else?" I know they went with Jake, Kat, and Tara. "They went to watch Wiz Khalifa." Colby said as we nodded our heads.

Sam and Matt started talking about random shit which left Colby and I standing there. "You look good. White brings out your tan." Colby spoke up which made me smile.