22

Matt, Sam, Colby, and I are currently on the way to Kian and Jc's house so they can film a video for them. I've never met Kian and Jc but they seem really cool and funny people from their videos. They're gonna film a video where they're trapped in a box with other youtubers and the last one out gets ten thousand dollars.

"What are you guys gonna do with the money if you win?" I ask as Colby drives in his corolla. "Pay for rent." Matt jokingly said as we sat in the back. "Go on a steak dinner with Kat." Sam sweetly said. "If I get it, we're all gonna explore." Colby said as they reached their house.

Their house looked pretty nice from the outside. I introduced myself to the duo and their friends, Corey and Bobby. The guys that were going in the box were Matt, Sam, Colby, Ricky Dillon, Crawford Collins, their roommate Corey, and Jc's dad.

"Tana Mongoose, you were supposed to be in this damn video. You were supposed to be in the fucking video but you didn't answer the morning of. Corey wants to hook up with you." I dropped my jaw as I stood in between Corey and Colby. Kian was a savage, not gonna lie.

"That's true, I heard it from him." Jc added to the camera, making me laugh. Kian and Jc explained the rules to everyone and I was excited to watch. "I'm either gonna do really well or really not well." Matt said as I stood with my boyfriend. I have a feeling he might lose but who knows.

Jc went to get the money off the box but he was short and struggling. "Tall ass Ricky is just looking at it." Kian joked causing everyone to laugh. He's like a damn lamp post. Colby would be the second one in so when Crawford went in, I gave Colby a peck on the lips. "Good luck babe." I tell him as he gives me a yikes face.

He stands in the opposite corner as Matt's up next to give up his phone. Sam, Colby, and Matt were all standing together so I love that. I sat in the chair near Colby as the box started to steam up. Kian and Crawford started screaming about half circle from a previous video.

"Anyone want any food?" Jc asked everyone in the box. "I'll take a pancake." Colby answered him. "With a side of shut up your fucking ass." No wonder why people dislike Corey so much. "They have that there? I don't think they have that there." Crawford joked making me break a smile. After chilling for awhile, I noticed the guys trying to take out Corey.

That's when someone came and brought coffee for Kian, Jc, Bobby, and I. I thank Dom and take my coffee. I walk over to my boyfriend as he's trapped in the box. "This coffee is so good, you want a sip?" I ask teasing him. "Please, its so hot." He pleaded. I stuck the straw through the hole as he drinks some. After he drank some, he looked so happy. "You're amazing baby." He said making me smile.

About an hour later, everybody was still in the box. Our food came so everyone outside the box ate while they watched. "Colby, come join us! Just get out." Kian yelled as Colbs shook his head no. "Alright, I'm so full I might just throw all of this stuff away then." He said as I munched with them.

I honestly feel bad for everybody but I think it's hilarious. Kian and Jc then explained that if they chose the correct number, they would have to wear a sweatshirt and choose one person to wear it with. "Just think about it, so." I heard Jc's dad say. "What's the point of splitting?" Sam asked making everyone in the box laugh.

The duo started arguing with Corey which doesn't surprise me. "Come over here and say shit about it." Corey told them as I leaned up against the tree. "I'll poke your eyes through the hole." Jc joked as Sam started guessing the number.

Corey ended up guessing it which didn't surprise me. "Corey's like, hey I wanted it." Kian joked as Corey picked Matt to wear the sweatshirt with him. I pout over at Matthew as he rolled his eyes at me. I walk over to Colby to see how he's doing. "Hey baby, how are you?" I ask as he sticks his mouth to the hole.

"It's hot as fuck, you gotta get me out." He said as I shook my head no. "You want that money or no?" I ask as he sighs. Around three forty five, Jc thought it would be fun to take the box full of money and slam it down on the ground, causing it to break. So they decided to do another challenge where they have to wear a motorcycle helmet.

Matt ended up choosing the number which makes me frown. "Corey, you're done for." He said making me smile. Matt ended up giving Crawford his water so he has to wear the helmet. While Kian and Jc tapped the wholes up, I started swinging on the swing they have. Sitting here waiting has been pretty boring.

"Breann's boyfriend is currently sweating his butt off while Breann is over here having a grand ol time." Bobby joked while he came over here with the camera. "I gotta do what I gotta do." I joke with him. When they closed the holes, the guys in the box decided to plan something.

Matt said he was gonna use the bathroom but I bet he's just gonna use it to get fresh air. "We're gonna give you sixty seconds." Jc told him as Matt screamed no. "He needs to shit!" Colby yelled causing Matthew to agree.

Jc's dad, Omar, was the first one out because his knees were killing him. "How do you feel?" Bobby asked Omar while I sat on the swing. "Feels like freedom, let it ring." He said to the camera. "Do you want a popsicle?" I ask handing him one. "Yeah. I'm gonna shove it up my ass." He said making me laugh.

Jc put his hand on his father and told him how he was wet. The next challenge was to take a shot of hot sauce. Sam ended up guessing the number so that means he gets it and I know he's choosing Colby. They both take a shot and they ended up coming out.

Colby came over to me as I sat there. "You look gross." I laugh as he looks down. "I want a hug." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Don't think about it." I say standing up. "Come here." He said chasing me. I ended up getting trapped and he wrapped his sweaty arms around me.

"You're so wet Colby!" I groan as he presses his body against mine. There were only three people in there now and it was Matt, Corey, and Ricky. Matt and Corey had their helmets on with hoodies so I know they're burning up.

Matt started screaming as he leaned up against Corey. Ten minutes later, Corey and Matt ended up headbutting each other with the helmets on. Matt ended up being the next one out so when they opened the door, he crawled out. "I'm never hanging out with you guys again." He said throwing his helmet on the ground.

He dramatically threw his sweatshirt on the ground as Sam, Colby, and I watched. "I haven't done a video with Kian and Jc in years and this is what I do with them. I thought they were my boys, I guess they were my friends." He ranted making me laugh along with Colby. I'm betting Ricky will win because Corey has two sweatshirts on with a helmet.

They gave Ricky the money because I was right and he won. They poured it on him which made me smile because Ricky is so sweet. After they film their outro I look at the three sweaty guys I came here with. "You all need a shower." I say giving them a disgusted look.

"Wait, you want a group hug?" Matt asked as I shook my head no. "I think she want's a group hug." They all ended up opening their arms and gave me a group hug. They made sure I was in the middle too so I would get their sweaty bodies. I absolutely hate this.

"Get the fuck off of me." I try to hold my breath but they all started laughing, breaking up the group hug. We ended up leaving and I drove so they wouldn't have to. I dropped Matthew off at his place so then all I have to do is drive to Colby's and Sam's apartment complex.

Once we get there, Colby went straight to the shower. I sat on his couch and decided to wait til he was out. Ten minutes later I looked up to see him coming out of his room with his shirt off and basketball shorts. "Hey handsome." I flirt as he came over to me. He sat next to me, instantly interlocking our fingers. "I'm sorry I didn't win it." He pouted but I smiled. "It's okay, you did a great job. I wouldn't be able to do it." I honestly say.

As I sat there and scrolled through my twitter, I felt his stare on me. "Why are you staring?" I ask looking over at him. "Because you're beautiful." He flirted which made me blush. I'm so happy that we're together again.