Train

-Newt pov-

6 months.

6 long bloody months.

6 months since I've seen YN.

6 month since I've held YN.

6 months since I've kissed YN.

"Hey, Newt. You in position?" Minho said on the radio.

I grab it and hold the button down. "Ya. I'm in bloody position. Can you see the train Tommy?" I ask.

I let go of the button, and hear the static.

"Ya. It's coming. But it's to soon to do anything yet. It's to far away from the meeting point." Thomas said over the radio.

I sigh, and lean back against my rock. I look up at the blazing sun, squinting.

I wonder how she's doing... Don't worry Love... We're gonna save you. And I'm never gonna let you go. Never.

-Your pov-

It's been months, 6 months, since I went to W.I.C.K.E.D.

It was horrible at first. They would drain me of my blood, testing it. When they didn't get what they wanted from my blood. They started putting me to sleep.

Making me have nightmares. Of the glade. Of the scorch. Of the maze. Of my brother killing me. And of Newt. . . Dying, the flare turning him to a crank.

And of course they tried to figure out why I saw the future. But they couldn't figure it out. Not yet anyways.

I still got the future flashes. And worst of all, I saw what was to happen. I know they were going to save me today. I saw that. But they-

"YN dear. How are you?" Jansen asked me.

I was currently in the train, with Sonya and Aris next to me. Aris and Sonya glared at Ratman, and I sighed.

"I've been better. Would like to take off the cuffs, just so I could smash my fist into your little rat face." I say pulling at the cuff, that were attached to the roof of the train.

He sighs, and glares at me.

"YN-"

"I know. I know. I'm your prisoner, not a free person. And you don't want me to make your face better. I understand." I say.

He sighs again, and I hear somthing outside the train. He looks behind him at the right wall of the train.

I smile slightly, and hear the sound of my chains getting removed. I get pulled up by Ratman, and pushed to walk into another part of the train.

"Hey. Watch it!" I hiss at him as i stumble.

He sighs. "I apologize. But let's walk faster, or you might get hurt on accident. We wouldn't want that would we now." He says.

I gulp, crossing my arms protectavly around myself,  and turn back around. I walk out the door, and walk into the next train.

"Put that one in her seat. And get back here, quickly." He says to a soldier.

The soldier nods, and I take the boys spot as he goes to take mine. I feel the train stopping and the soldier comes back and shuts the door.

"Don't let anyone one in. And YN. Be quiet. Not a word." Ratman says glaring at me.

I nod, and lean back in my chair. I begin to count sheep, as the guns start to fire. My eyes begin to close, and I fall asleep.

-Thomas pov-