He's soo cute!!!

-Your pov-

"Why were you waving out the window YN?" Teresa asked me as we left the lab.

I look at her and smile a sad smile. "Me and Chuck do it ever night. I like to think that Newt can see me and Chuck, and that we're waving to him before we go to bed."

She smiles back and rubs my arm. "I know. You miss him. And I'm sure Newt would love Chuck. Cause I sure do, the little cutie."

I smile and hear the elevator ding open. Chuck smile as we walk inside. I giggle along with Teresa, who looked over my shoulder.

"I guess he likes to be in the elevator." Teresa giggled.

I smiled and kiss Chucks chubby cheek. "Yep."

We head back to my floor, and I look at Teresa. I adjust Chuck in my arms, holding him a little more securely.

"Where are you going after this?" I ask.

She looks at me and shrugs.
"Probably just go home. Eat some food, mostly ice cream. And then head to bed. Why?"

I shrug and look at the door that dings open. "Nothing. Just thinking."

We walk out, and Teresa is obviously curious.

"YN. What are you thinking about?" She asks.

I reach my door and turn to her. I look down both ends of the hall and sigh.

"Teresa. I want you to take Chuck." I say.

She frowns. "What?"

"I want you to take Chuck home with you." I say holding a sleeping Chuck out for her to take.

"What? Why?!" She asks confused.

I sigh. "I saw something in my vision. Teresa..... their going to continue testing on me again. And I don't want Chuck to be stuck here. I want him to see outside, and I don't mean through a window. Teresa please. They wouldn't let me take him outside, so please. Please do this for me." I plead

She frowns and nods. I smile in relief, and put Chuck in her arms.

"I'll get a stroller for him. But I'm going to have to bring him back tomorrow." She says.

I nod and kiss his forehead. "Thank you Teresa. Your a great friend." I say giving her hug, and not crushing Chuck.

She smiles and nods. "Your Welcome. And you are too."

She walks away and I step into my room. I turn around and stick my head out the door.

"TERESA!"

She looks back at me and I smile.

"Say hi for me." I say.

She looks confused, but I shut the door and sigh.

I smile and walk to the window.

"He's coming to you Newt. See you soon Newtie." I whisper.

-Teresa pov-

"Say hi for me." YN says, before she shuts the door.

I sigh and look at Chuck.

"Maybe she ment you. I mean this is this first time your getting out of here. And being away fron you Mother." I whisper.

Chuck stays asleep as I walk through the halls. I come closer to the doors and stop, looking around the lobby for a nurse.

I see a familiar brown haired nurse and walk to her.