Mama Newt

-Newt pov-

I felt my heart stop, and I fully turn around.

"W-what?"

He nods.

"She's about 8 1/2 months along now. She told us the last we saw her." Sonya said next to Aris.

I shake my head, and scratch it.

"H-how? Sh-she- I would have noticed! She's been gone for six month, and I would have had time to see her.... growing." I say.

Sonya sighs.

"Actually, since she was so fit. You wouldn't have noticed. None of us did Newt. Not until we saw her on the train." Aris said, sitting down next to Sonya.

I lean back against the wall, my eyes closed.

" How was she?" I whisper.

"She was a little pale, but she told us that they stopped testing on her. When they found out she was pregnant. . . . She said that 'it was like they cared for me. Only they really cared for the fact that this baby is going to be another thing to run tests on.'" Sonya said.

I sigh in relief. ". . .  So. . . Newts a dad." Thomas says.

I feel my heart skip a beat.

"I'm- I'm gonna be a bloody father!" I yell.

I feel a smile spread on my face.

"But she's not here Newt. She's with them. Along with your kid." Minho says, breaking my smile.

I feel rage boil in me, and I clench my fists to my side.

"We need to get them out. And fast." I say walking over to Thomas and Minho.

They look at me and nod. "Alright. Let's go and talk to Vince." Thomas says.

"Oh and Newt. Congratulations." Sonya says to me with a small smile on her face.

I nod my head and walk out.

"Hey Newt.... if she's 8 and 1/2 months along.... then she was pregnant since the Maze." Minho says looking at me.

I frown and nod. "I guess she was."

He nods, and frowns along with me. "You don't think she-"

I shake my head. "If she did, she would have told me. But I think she was kinda to busy to have time to think about any of that. I mean most of the time we were running from Grievers and Cranks."

He nods and smiles. "So Daddy Newt..... It doesn't have a ring to it. Your Mama Newt, she's more of the man than you." He says laughing.

I smirk at him and he stops laughing, and gives me a disgusting face.

"That's not what she said in my bed sheets." I say smoothly.

He gags and I walk away with Thomas, who was openly laughing.

"Hey Vince!" Thomas says.

We walk into the room, and over to the table.

"Shhh!" Jorge says.

We fall into silence, and look down at the radio.

It falls into static again and Jorge sighs.

"What can I do for you kids?" Vince asks, crossing his arms.

Thomas glances at me, and clears his throat.

"We need to go and get YN." He says.

Vince shakes his head. "Nope. Not gonna happen. Besides we don't even know where she is." He says.