Still Alive

-Thomas pov-

I look out the window, as we get closer to the outer layer.

The car slowly came to a stop, and Jorge turns and looks at us.

"We're going to walk from here Hermano."

We get out of the car, and I walk beside Newt and Minho.

As we walk I notice that a lot of people were walking in the same direction. I saw a truck drive past us, with people on the back. The people had masks and guns with them.

I averted my eyes from them, and walked ahead with Jorge.

"Any ideas of how to get in?" I ask as I push my way past people.

"No, hermano. Not yet." I hear him say.

-Your pov-

I rock Chuck back and forth, trying to calm his cries.

"Shhs. It's alright. Sh sh shhh." I whisper.

*knock knock knock*

I look at the door. "Come in!" I say.

The door opens and Ava comes in.

"Hello YN." She says as she smiles.

I nod, and continue to rock Chuck back and forth.

"How are you today?" She asks as she sits on the bed.

I glance at her, before kissing Chucks head. "I've been better. Chuck doesn't want to sleep, so he's getting fussy."

She nods and smiles. "He's a very beautiful child." She says as she stares at him.

I walk over to his crib, and carefully set him down. He starts to cry again, but I put the binky in his mouth. He sucks on it and I give him the stuffed dog Teresa got him.

"I know he is." I whisper.

She stands up and looks at me from across the bed.

"YN, I would like to run-"

"No." I interrupt.

She clearly gets annoyed that she was interrupted. 

"YN we just want to see if he is-"

"He's not. Just like Newt isn't. He's not immune like me." I whisper.

I see her frown from the corner of my eye. I gently stroke Chuck's puggy cheek.

"How do you know?" She asks.

I look her in the eyes.

"I saw it. In my vision." I say.

She frowns even more. "Why didn't you tell us?"

I give her a bitter laugh. "You wouldn't have believe me. Then you would have taken his blood anyways. And then you would have been disappointed. I didn't want him to go through that."

She stays silent, before she sighs. "YN, you know we must check if he is or isn't. We can't just go on word alone."

"Please Ava. He isn't, and if you still don't believe me. Then please wait until he's older." I say softly.

She looks at me and sighs. "Alright. But if you see anything, tell me immediately." She says.

I nod and she walks out. I let out a sigh of relief,  and turn back to Chuck.

"Don't worry My little Greenie,  your safe. Safe and immune. I won't let anyone do anything to you." I whisper.

-Newt pov-