Stay with me

-Your pov-

I glare at the soldiers,  and we slowly get out of the water.

I glance at Newt and Thomas. But they both seem to not know how to escape this. I sigh, and put my hands up.

But then the one on the far left, suddenly shot the other soldiers. He took his mask off, revealing Gally.

"Gally!" I say happily.

"Hey YN. Sorry for uh, being rude to you when we met." He said.

I nod and smile. "It's alright. I can see why you would. But, I think we should get going. I don't want to stay here any longer." I say.

He nods. "This way."

-Newt pov-

We started running through the streets, heading to the meeting point. When in the distance, an explosion happened

"What was that?" Thomas asked.

The sound of gun fire in the distance, started, and got closer as time went on.

"This wasn't part of the plan." Gally mutters

"What plan?" I ask.

He looks at me, but then past me.
"Run, people are coming. I'll explain on the way." He says.

We start running though the street again, and I felt a wave of something go through me. I stumble a bit, before I finally trip.

"Newt!" YN screams.

-Thomas pov-

I turn around and see Newt on the ground, and YN running to him. I run back to him, and help him get up. But his legs buckle underneath him.

"Tommy." Newt whispers.

I look at him and frown. I quickly put his arm around my neck, and YN does the same to his left. We start carrying Newt through the streets, and we turn the corner.

"Get down!" Gally yells at us.

I see W.I.C.K.E.D cars and soldiers turning onto our street. We run to Gally, who was hiding behind a small brick tree protector. It was big enough to hide us from their view.

But we couldn't stay any longer. Newt was slipping fast, and we need to get to the cure. Which Minho has, and he's with Brenda.

-Your pov-

I peak over the edge and see other people coming from the opposite end of the street. All of them with weapons, and some with bombs.

"We need to leave. Now. This is about to get heated." I whisper to Thomas.

He nods and glances at Newt, who was pale and sweating heavily.

He looks at me and gives me a pained smile.

"YN. I need to tell you something. I have-"

"The flare. I know. I saw it in a vision, and I'm not mad that you didn't tell me." I say.

I smile at him, and put a hand on his left cheek. He shivers, and leans into my hand before kissing my palm.

"Alright. Let's go, their distracted enough for us to make a run for it." Gally whispers.

We nod and me and Thomas help Newt up.

-Newt pov-

I feel sick. Hot, but cold at the same time. And I have a bloody headache, so the guns and bombs aren't helping.

I blink the sweat out of my eyes, and feel a scratch inside my throat. I instantly start coughing, and the black stuff comes out of my mouth.

"Put me down. Please put me down." I whisper.