Little time left

-Newt pov-

I can't help but look at Chuck as we walk back to our 'base'.

He has very little hair, but he has my brown eyes. And he has YN's cute nose, and her pale skin. 《Sorry if your not pale!》

"Neeeewt! Let me push! I wanna look at the Little Greenie!" Minho whined.

I roll my eyes. "Minho, you can see him. And no you can't."

He crosses his arms. "You don't trust me enough, do you?"

"Yep."

"WHAT! After all this time, you don't trust me!!"

"I do trust you. I just don't want you pushing Chuck around. He's my son, when you have your own you can do it."

He sighs and it finally goes silent.

I glance at Thomas, and notice him looking at Teresa. I scoff, and continue pushing Chuck in the stroller. I look at Chuck as we round a corner to the base, and notice he's looking at me.

I smile and he grins back. I put my right index finger against the palm of his left hand. My smile widens when he grabs onto it. I wiggle my finger, and he lets go.

I hear a door open, and look up.

"Quit spacing out Newt. Let's get inside." Gally says as he walks inside.

I walk into the base, and watch as Gally puts Teresa in a chair.

He takes off the bag, and she opens her eyes. She looks around, and Gally walks to the table. I take Chuck out of the stroller and cradle him.

"So that's what she really ment." Teresa said.

My head snapped up and I looked at her.

"What?" I ask.

Teresa looks at me and then at Chuck.

"Earlier, the last thing YN said to me was, 'Say hi for me.' I thought she ment to say it to Chuck when he woke up. But now I realize, that she ment it for you." She explains.

I felt my heart spead up a little bit. "She knew we were coming?!" Gally asks.

Teresa looks at him. "She can see the future, small bits of it. I'm guessing she told us a few lies."

I smile. And then it slowly fades to a frown. "Why were you taking Chuck?"

She then frowns. "YN.... she begged me to take him. She told me that she saw something happen in the future. She saw that she was going to be tested on again. And she told me she wanted Chuck to be outside just once."

I felt rage boiling up inside. I felt something squirm in my arms, and I look down. I autmaticly put Chuck back in his stroller, not wanting to accidentally hurt him.

"We need to get her back. Before they hurt her." I say looking at Thomas.

He nods and I turn around. I scan the room for Jorge, and see him eating a sandwich over the map. I push Chuck's stroller towards him, and he looks up at me.

He smiles and puts the sandwich down. "Newt, is this little Chuck?" He asked, pointing to Chuck.

I nod, and he bends over the stroller.

"Hello hermano. I'm Jorge." He says smiling at Chuck.

Chuck blinks, and reaches out. He then grabs Jorge's nose, and I laugh with Jorge.

"He's a strong one." Jorge says after Chuck let go.

"I think he gets that from YN." I comment.

He turns to me and crosses his arms.