New Book!!!

Okay I am about to publish the first chapter of my new Newt x reader story. So here is the cover and the prologue!

Title:     A14 The Mistake

Cover:

Prologue:

Prologue:

×one MISTAKE is all it takes×
Sending a girl to a maze that was only ment to be filled with boys, W.I.C.K.E.D soon realises it's mistake was bigger than they expected.
--------------------------------------
"Why did they send up a child?"

"They didn't."
--------------------------------------
The first to learn the problems of being lonely, and the problems of being the only person able to watch your own child. YN struggles with the only surrounding she knows, and with the new ways of life.
--------------------------------------
"Do you think we'll be able to leave? One day?"

"Hopefully, and if we don't, then at least we have each other."
--------------------------------------
A Mother who was a mistake, and A Boy who was the glue that was stopping everything from falling apart. And a child, who was innocent in everything to come.
A Greenie, and a Girl ending up in the Glade will set off what could only be an end to their way of life. But what are the hardships that cause everything to fall apart?
Secrets kept, sadness hidden behind smiles, and a maze standing in the way of freedom.
--------------------------------------
"You Promised-

-I'm sorry-

-Who was first-

-Stop Lying!"
--------------------------------------
Believe that mistakes are made.
Believe that W.I.C.K.E.D isn't good.
And Believe that the Maze can be solved.

So I hope you all like my new story, and please check it out!

Later ya Cranks.
-Astrid