A Pretty little Sight

-Thomas pov-

"Only three of you can go." Nose-less man says.

I sigh and look at Newt, Minho, Fry, Brenda and Jorge.

"I'm coming Tommy. She's my girl." Newt says crossing his arms.

I roll my eyes. "I knew that Newt. .... Minho?"

Minho nods. "Ya. I'm coming too. I knew her before you." He say.

I nod and look back at Gally and the nose-less man.

"Okay. Gally. Let's take them inside W.I.C.K.E.D." Nose-less man says.

Gally nods and uncrosses his arms. He turns around, and we follow him down the hall. He turns right and then opens a door. We walk in and I see a small circular door on the floor.

He squats down and starts turning the handle to the left. It groaned loudly before finally turning. With a few turns it clicked, and Gally opened it. He grabbed a flash light and handed me and Newt one.

"I don't get one?" Minho complains.

"Nope." Gally said, before he went down the hole.

I grinned slightly, before I went done after him. I grimace when I splash into the water. The smell wasn't to bad, but it still smelled.

I hear a big splash behind me m, and see Newt and Minho on the floor.

"You bloody shank, Minho. Why couldn't you just wait your bloody turn!" Newt says a he stands up.

I chuckle as he glares at Minho who was laughing loudly. Until Newt kicked water at him, making it splash onto him. He glared at Newt before standing up.

"Okay, enough dilly dallying. You find a way into W.I.C.K.E.D, then get a move on your shanks." Gally said.

Minho glared at Gally before nodding. We followed Gally as he lead us through the tunnels.

"Newt. How far along is she?" Gally asked, breaking the silence.
"Last we heard, about 8 and 1/2 months along. Why?" Newt asks.

Gally looked at Newt from over his shoulder. 

"So you've known her for a long time. . . How come we've never seen her?" He asks.

Newt shrugs. "I met her the day I stopped being a runner. And a few months later Minho and Alby met her."

"Alby knew her!" Gally nearly shouted.

I wince as the almost yell echoes in the tunnel.

"Gally! No need to shout! We're right here!" Minho hisses as he uncovers his ears.

Galy rolls his eyes.

"Yes Alby knew. It's hard for him not to notice my nightly disappearances. And then we all started to meet, and talked about everything." Newt said looking down.

Gally went silent and then he stopped.

"I may not have liked her, but I'll help you. As long as we can get the others out too." He says, before he sharply turns and continues walking.

-Your pov-

Today.

Today was the day Newt would come into the last city. He, Thomas, and Minho would see Teresa in the lab. I would need to-

*knock knock knock*

"YN? May I come in?" Teresa said from behind the door.

I turn and walk to the door, opening it. She smiles at me and walks in.