Cure

-Newt pov-

"Thomas, take it!" I scream at him.

He stops, and looks at the necklace in my hand. Inside, holds a letter to him. And another letter to YN, with a small message to Chuck.

He nods, and takes it from me. He slides it into his pocket, and stands up.

"We can still make it Newt." He says.

I cough and shake my head. "No. No I won't make it. I can feel it Tommy. The rage, the anger boiling up inside me. It's taking over Tommy. I'm not sure how much of me is left now."

He looks down at me, and looks at me with sad eyes.

"Tommy. I want you to listen to me. Listen to me good." I say.

He nods, and crouches down again.

"You won't like what I'm about to say. But, I want you to shoot me."

He stares at me, before shaking his head. "No. No I won't do that Newt. I can't-"

"YES YOU CAN! Your my friend Tommy, and I'm asking you to end me before I turn into one of them." I say.

He shakes his head again. And the rage takes over me.

I jump at him, and punch him in the face. He falls back, and I jump on him. He manages to push me off, and I snap back to reality.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Tommy." I whisper

He nods, and wipes his nose with his hand.

Another thought comes to my mind, along with rage. But I brush the rage away.

"Tommy. I want you to take care of YN and Chuck. Keep them safe, make them happy. Make her happy." I saw to him.

He looks at me, and slowly nods.

"Good that. And you better not hurt them. Or else I'm going to kill you." I say glaring at him.

He nods quickly. "I-I would never hurt them Newt. Never."

I nod, and see two people running to us. Their arms carrying guns.

'Thats not YN, or Gally.'

"Tommy, behind you!" I yell.

He turns around and points his gun. He shoots at them, and they fall to the ground.

-Minho pov-

I see Gally running to us, but no one else. My eye's widen and I run to him.

"Where are they?!" I ask.

He slouches over, putting his hands on his knees panting.

"YN...ran back...to Newt. Need cure..." He pants out.

I look at Brenda who was holding the bag with the cure in it.

"Brenda, the cure!" I ye running to her.

She nods and quickly opens the bag, and gives me the small bottle with blue stuff in it. I quickly start running back to Gally.

"Where?" I ask.

He points to his left. "Go straight,  and head to the subways." He says.

I nod and go running.

"You all better be alive when I find you." I mutter.

-Newt pov-

"Tommy. Do it! Your my friend! Kill me!" I yell at him.

He shakely points the gun at me, but then lets it fall to his side.