Pre-Story Notes

Hey everyone,

This story has actually been in the works for a while, but I haven't got to posting it because... Well...

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not quite accustomed to posting things when they aren't finished. If a story has multiple chapters, I tend to hoard them and then bulk post them all at the same time, resulting in a finished work. Dearly Departed actually isn't finished yet. I really want to get it out already, as I have been waiting for a while, but...

I'm going to be posting the chapters I do have finished every week on Tuesdays until I run out of chapters to post, then I'll post as they're written. As many in-the-works stories go, I'll probably take some ideas/inspiration at that point, and that might prove to be helpful for me.

In addition, this story is the first one I've posted that will include "Author Comments" which will be the bolded notes in parenthesis. They are probably very distracting from the story and are entirely useless, but I put them in while writing the story and have grown rather fond of them. If even present in the first few chapters, they are sparse, but as the story goes on they get a lot more common.

I am dedicating this whole story to the amazing SugarIsGood4Yu because she is the one who inspired me to write this and was even kind enough to give me explicit permission to use a couple of ideas from her original copy of 'I'd Go to the Nether and Back'.

Well... Hope you enjoy.

~Arrow